Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argh!!

Default Argh!!

I've just bought another bag of Tena Slip and there seems to be a problem with every single one, there are NO tapes!

I don't really want to take them back either.

I've emailed Tena but I'm pretty annoyed right now

Yowch, that's a pretty major failing of quality control! Here I was bitter about my last pack of Depends going short on the tape backing on the left-side. I've had to be very careful pulling them back or it pulls the tape and the backing away from the diaper itself. I hope Tena will make that right with you.

Elli

No tapes!! Gah, that's pretty annoying! And I can understand how you might not want to take them back.

I know I have said this a few times in other threads, but double-sided tape is useful with nappies. If you decide to recreate your own tapes, you could stick a strip on the nappies but leave the backing paper on, so you can use it whenever you normally would without having to find a roll of tape each time. I use it to 'resticky' my tapes. I use the 'Duck' brand and find it very strong.

Maybe your complaint to Tena could result in some freebies as an apology!! Could work out well!

Maybe do what I have done with chocolate bars: mail it to them with the hazelnut shell, and write a letter. Presto - coupon for a free case on the way!! Warning: they are wise to fraud, so only do this with a genuinely defective product.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Yowch, that's a pretty major failing of quality control! Here I was bitter about my last pack of Depends going short on the tape backing on the left-side. I've had to be very careful pulling them back or it pulls the tape and the backing away from the diaper itself. I hope Tena will make that right with you.

I had this same problem... Center tape left side....

Wow. I've never heard of that problem. They're probably going to have a lot of returns, because it sounds like a manufacturing problem. They accidentally shipped product before they realized one of their machines was malfunctioning. Oopsy.

Peachy

Tena will most likely want the package back to research what has gone wrong.

I suggest you decline their offer to send you a new one in the mail and instead as for a refund of the price you paid for them and postage to send them the faulty set of diapers.

Peachy

I had an problem with some Abena's. I contacted XP Medical about it. Gary asked me for the lot number, confirmed with the factory that this was a valid claim, and sent good diapers. I was asked to keep the defective ones, which are usable with 1" waterproof adhesive tape. Contact your seller or dealer, see if they'll provide the same service.
    I like that, above, getting diapers for chocolate! Or sumpin'.

Darkfinn

I had a lot of problems with Tena's quality control. That's why I don't buy from them anymore.