Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found my favorite disposable today

Default I found my favorite disposable today

I found some Attends Classic 10 diapers today online. I ordered them and they should be here early next week. I can't wait until they get here too. I will most definitely ration them out and use them wisely. I am getting a case of 96 large diapers. If I play my cards right so to speak they will last me well into the fall.

Thunder

Congrats! Have fun~

Is it just me or have attends gone to crap? the fluff falls apart worse than most "good" diapers ive tried. And they don't absorb much at all. Honestly, I don't get why people remain loyal to the brand. Don't even have leak guards. The Secure Plus (not xplus) is a far better choice for a medium grade diaper in my opinion.

Of course, as I write this, I do admit that having attends is better than having no diaper at all. I do hope you enjoy them, and perhaps you could enlighten me as to why you like them so much.

I still like Attends. Though they have descended toward mediocrity, they still have the nicest plastic backing in my opinion. Nice combination of crinkle, whiteness, softness, and texture. They are still thicker then depends. I like to wear them over another diaper just cuz I like the way they look and feel. They have recently gone through another change in their decent to mediocrity. The tapes now have blue stripes and don't stick nearly as well. The plastic backing is a little less baby and a little more clinical. Oh well. I still like em.

Quote Originally Posted by doubledbbw View Post
    I found some Attends Classic 10 diapers today online. I ordered them and they should be here early next week. I can't wait until they get here too. I will most definitely ration them out and use them wisely. I am getting a case of 96 large diapers. If I play my cards right so to speak they will last me well into the fall.
    Sweet! I love Attends! I actually miss them a bit. I stopped buying them when they got thinner and thinner every year. And then they put "cloth-like" covering on 'em an that was it for me. Then I moved onto Abena Abri-form X-Plus until Secure X-Plus came out. Then, shortly after that, Bambinos came out an that was it for me. NOW, Bambino has their own brand of inserts/stuffers/doublers/whatever ya wanna call em an from what I've heard, they smoke the Abena Maxi's. xD I can't wait to try 'em. ^_^ My favorite Atends ever, are the old school ones with the blue tapes! Those were awesome!

My favorite diapers of all time are the old Attends with blue tapes...they had the most incredibly soft plastic of any diaper I've ever tried, and they were thick...just fantastic. When they changed the recipe and went with different tapes (that sucked and didn't stick right), I stopped buying them.

The only brands I'll go with are Bambinos are Abenas. Maybe some Molicares now and again.

Sad. I miss those damn Attends.

w00t cloth and plastic pants :P no but seriously I wonder how many people pay attention to fit. Considering if it doesn't fit right, it will probably end up leaking. Personally I still like Molicares since the fit is AMAZING for me but until I'm back in college or working, cloth is fine. I guess a lot of people have a big square butt and use Abena's hehe.

Yeah, The few times I've actually gotten to wear them abri-form have been the best. Thanks Bobbi!
    Yeah I was considering attends until someone actually recommended abri-forms to bobbi so we decided we'd try them, and I loved them.
    For those of you who don't know, Bobbi is my GF (she goes by supercas29 here). Nice to be back here.

Well welcome back, then. And yeah, pretty much universally right now the top 3 diapers among experienced wearers are Bambinos, Abenas or Molicares. Maybe one gets replaced with another brand here and there, but...yeah. They're just damn good diapers.

Attends used to be the best, in my opinion, but that was before the big institutional-style redesign. Now they're cheap like hospital diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by puffybottom View Post
    I still like Attends. Though they have descended toward mediocrity, they still have the nicest plastic backing in my opinion. Nice combination of crinkle, whiteness, softness, and texture. They are still thicker than depends. I like to wear them over another diaper just cuz I like the way they look and feel. They have recently gone through another change in their decent to mediocrity. The tapes now have blue stripes and don't stick nearly as well. The plastic backing is a little less baby and a little more clinical. Oh well. I still like em.
    Your reasons are similar to mine, as to why I still like them. And they just seem more babyish and less clinical (that's a good way to describe) than many other adult diapers. And with an Abri-let diaper doubler or booster inside them, they work even better.

But - say it isn't so! They've gone further downhill? When did you discover this, and which ones - with the elastic waist? If so, I may have to ration my stash, and try to get some of the current ones before they're all replaced by this new inferior generation.