Thread: Hi I'm new

BBtalk

Default Hi I'm new

I have been reading the post for a while and decided to join. I am a little self conscious about being an AB. Glad I found this site to share.

Welcome to ADISC

Do you want to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as any hobbies and interests, how old you are (if you're comfortable) etc. You don't have to say anything you don't want to, but I'm sure if you tell us about your interests outside of diapers you will come across somebody who shares them

I'm sure that if you post around in the forums and maybe check out the Live Chat (link at the top of the page) you'll make some great new friends here! And nobody here will judge you about being AB, so you can be yourself

Hope to see you around

Welcome to ADISC! Hope that this site can bring you valuable information about the lifestyle of *b/dlism. Anything else about you?

Quote Originally Posted by BBtalk View Post
    I have been reading the post for a while and decided to join. I am a little self conscious about being an AB. Glad I found this site to share.
    I did the same as you! I joined a year ago and just posted my intro message. Once you get past that it is so easy and everyone here are all so sweet! This is a good home.

Peachy

You must be really shy when you've created no less than eight (8!) accounts here over time. Either that, or you're using (or operating) a very popular and successful proxy on the internet.
    Either option is strictly against the rules!