Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints row 2

Default Saints row 2

hey just wondering, anyone play saints row 2 (on the xbox 360)?

I haven't yet, but given the hype I've heard, I'll snatch it up when it hits $20 a couple years from now. *grin*

played it and beat it several times it's a great game.

Great Game. Plenty to do. Some fight the gangs, I throw random innocents and try to shoot them to death before they hit the ground. I'm a twisted, horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Great Game. Plenty to do. Some fight the gangs, I throw random innocents and try to shoot them to death before they hit the ground. I'm a twisted, horrible person.
    my favorite is finding a busy place parking a hole bunch of cars and attaching satchels to them. Then just blow the hell out an entire city block. After that attaching satchels to people watch them run then blow them up.

I love this game. Saints Row 2 is so much better than any of the Grand Theft Auto games out there by far. I've not played it much, but from what I have played, albeit a small portion of the full game, I can already say that I like it.

Also, go to this link to see Yahtzee's opinion on Saints Row 2: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...2-Saints-Row-2 If you've not seen any of the Zero Punctuation reviews on various video games, then take my word for it that it's funny.

M rated so i can't get it. But I want to know, Is it possible to streak, flip people off, and shoot guns all at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Triforceformer View Post
    M rated so i can't get it. But I want to know, Is it possible to streak, flip people off, and shoot guns all at the same time?
    Pretty much. Watch the above video for the game in a nutshell.