Thread: Hi

sip1984

Default Hi

Well I supose its time for me to introduce myself. I have often found myself interested in nappies in the past but always denied that I liked them as I thought it was wrong and sick. Anyway earlier this year I became really depressed and so started talking to a psychologist and told him everything. He encouraged to try to find other people who had the same interests as me so i didnt feel alone and hence im here.
    I have been lurking for a few months but thought i'd better say hello. I have not experimented with nappies yet as I still feel guilty for it, its a long and complicated story so i wont bore you but anyway hello.

StOrMyKiT

HAI dun worry diapers arent wrong i spend lots of my tiem in um actually im buying new nappies today but i dont know what kind to get :P

angelabauer

Welcome to ADISC, Sip1984. Here you will find a lot of people off all kinds. Nearly all of us have an interest in nappies/diapers. Us on the west side of the Atlantic tend to call them "diapers" and you lot say "nappies" Either way, we are communicating.

Some of us are like me, with medical conditions causing our lack of bladder control. Long ago I gave up resenting my diapers, concluding since I must wear them I might as well enjoy them.

Read the posts and you will find people going through the same as you.

Maybe you would like to expand on your fine introduction. For example, you did not tell us how we should address you. Here gender is more complex than just man or woman. Until you tell us what makes you comfortable we do not know.

Certainly you have other interests beside nappies. Here we all have a bunch of interests and you will find posts with no mention of diapers. Here in the USA I am called a trial attorney or litigator. In the UK I would be called a barrister or civil barrister. Perhaps you would like to tell us about your career?

Welcome to ADISC sip1984

I've found that in the short time I've been involved with this community, I've grown to accept myself for who I am more and more every day. You'll also find that this isn't just a place to talk about diapers, and people talk about everything here from politics to computer games to anime. I find that this is a place I can come to just to be myself, since I know everybody is already accepting of the thing that makes this near impossible in real life for me.

I'm sure if you look around, post often in areas that interest you and maybe check out the Live Chat (link at the top of the page) then you'll make quite a few new friends and in time you won't feel so guilty about the small matter of liking diapers, and you can finally enjoy them

Like angela said, maybe you could tell us a bit more about your non-diaper side. Hope to see you around

Jeffy

Hello! If your looking for loving support and friendly communication, you've definetly come to the right place! :3 So welcome, by the way, I'm Jeffy! I'm what's known as a babyfur. You'll get to know some others later n.n
    Just post lots, give your input, follow the rules, and you'll be makin friends in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by sip1984 View Post
    Well I supose its time for me to introduce myself. I have often found myself interested in nappies in the past but always denied that I liked them as I thought it was wrong and sick. Anyway earlier this year I became really depressed and so started talking to a psychologist and told him everything. He encouraged to try to find other people who had the same interests as me so i didnt feel alone and hence im here.
    I have been lurking for a few months but thought i'd better say hello. I have not experimented with nappies yet as I still feel guilty for it, its a long and complicated story so i wont bore you but anyway hello.
    I went through the same thing you are when I was younger; I didn't know if I was some deviant freak, or what. When I came across a couple ab/dl web sites, I was amazed there were other people who wanted to do weird stuff like that. I was instantly hooked. Within a couple months I bought my first package of diapers, and haven't looked back since.

There are numerous people on this site going through the same thing you are, so know you're not alone in being uncertain. I encourage you to look at how many people are healthy, successful people on this site (off the top of my head, I give you Angela Bauer, H3g3l, myself despite being laid off at the moment). There's no reason you can't live a normal, fruitful life while wearing diapers. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by sip1984 View Post
    Yes - go ahead and bore us with long and complicated stories!! I'm all shagged out after a long squawk anyway; /me sits back with a sweetness 05 ruby full-bodied '95 ready to be regaled with tragic tales of diaperlessness

The psychologist: Wow! Happiest psychologist story I have heard in a long time! Common sense! Woot! Good therapeutic advice! Now you must indulge, doctor's orders