Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diaper choosing

StOrMyKiT

Red face diaper choosing

in four hours i will buy a new diapers i have had bambinos molicare secure tena abinas i havent tried allot though i dont know where to get those ones with the 3m thing on um or the ones with snowflakes (eurobrief?) and there are some with just one set of tapes i saw that looked awsome but i also dont know what kind those are i need help finding out what those three are and where to get them but i want this to be more fun so lets turn it into a game whatever ones that arent on the list of the ones i tried above and you just think they are the best post a link of where to get them and why they are so awsome if anything it can also be an awsome refrence for others :3

I'm sorry, but it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by StOrMyKiT View Post
    in four hours i will buy a new diapers i have had bambinos molicare secure tena abinas i havent tried allot though i dont know where to get those ones with the 3m thing on um or the ones with snowflakes (eurobrief?) and there are some with just one set of tapes i saw that looked awsome but i also dont know what kind those are i need help finding out what those three are and where to get them but i want this to be more fun so lets turn it into a game whatever ones that arent on the list of the ones i tried above and you just think they are the best post a link of where to get them and why they are so awsome if anything it can also be an awsome refrence for others :3
    I hope this is a good "refrence" for you
    link

If the "One tapes" you are talking about are Kendal Simplicity 3D or 3D plus I would probably stay away from them. (Unless you really like the look of them) I just received a case of the "plus" yesterday and I'm very disapointed. They are uber thin and barely hold one wetting. They make Depends seam like a quality diaper. At some point I will do a full review of them for members.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hinkie View Post
    I'm sorry, but it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say here.
    Sorry Stormy, but I'm gonna hafta agree with Hinkie on this; It's a little hard to read, so if it's alright with you (knowing you, ya won't mind. ), I'll translate/paraphrase:
    "In four hours I'll be purchasing some new diapers. I've tried Bambinos, Molicare, Secure, Tena, and Abena. I haven't tried a lot of the other brands out there because I don't know where to get them. I have heard of certain ones that have a 3M thing in them, as well as some that have a snowflake design/print. There is also one brand I've seen that have one pair of tapes (not 2 or 3 like the rest) that looked awesome, but I don't know the name of those, either. I'd like to find the brands/names of these and where I could buy them from.

I wanna make this more fun for all of us, so let's play a game:
    Help me find links to the diapers I'm looking for and/or post links to your favorites! (Excluding the brands I've tried, because I'm looking for new diapers to try!) This could be a valuable reference for others!

As far as this goes, to be honest, I've never heard of the ones with 3M technology in them. (Though, that sounds intriguing. ) I've never seen the snowflake ones you mentioned, either. But I have heard about them. If you're looking for obscure diapers, I'd say look overseas. Oh, and there's also the cloth market! There's plenty of places on eBay that make some pretty neat all-in-one cloth diapers! (that don't need plastic pants! :O) I'll do some diggin' for ya! meantime, good luck on your quest! An if ya wanna chat or need help, drop me a line! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishen View Post
    Sorry Stormy, but I'm gonna hafta agree with Hinkie on this; It's a little hard to read, so if it's alright with you (knowing you, ya won't mind. ), I'll translate/paraphrase:
    "In four hours I'll be purchasing some new diapers. I've tried Bambinos, Molicare, Secure, Tena, and Abena. I haven't tried a lot of the other brands out there because I don't know where to get them. I have heard of certain ones that have a 3M thing in them, as well as some that have a snowflake design/print. There is also one brand I've seen that have one pair of tapes (not 2 or 3 like the rest) that looked awesome, but I don't know the name of those, either. I'd like to find the brands/names of these and where I could buy them from.

Help me find links to the diapers I'm looking for and/or post links to your favorites! (Excluding the brands I've tried, because I'm looking for new diapers to try!) This could be a valuable reference for others!

As far as this goes, to be honest, I've never heard of the ones with 3M technology in them. (Though, that sounds intriguing. ) I've never seen the snowflake ones you mentioned, either. But I have heard about them. If you're looking for obscure diapers, I'd say look overseas. Oh, and there's also the cloth market! There's plenty of places on eBay that make some pretty neat all-in-one cloth diapers! (that don't need plastic pants! :O) I'll do some diggin' for ya! meantime, good luck on your quest! An if ya wanna chat or need help, drop me a line! ^_^
    You...uh...you really only read the first post, don't you?

[WHISPER]I already edited his post a couple posts before you did, but thanks for the additional help.[/WHISPER]

StOrMyKiT

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishen View Post

thank you much awsomecoon im so glad someone knows the proper way to adress an issue instead of acting like a total cunt. cheers

thank you much awsomecoon im so glad someone knows the proper way to adress an issue instead of acting like a total cunt. cheers
    A person is not a "total cunt" for attempting to correct your grammar. You're communicating in a text-driven medium. For us to understand you, we need you to be clear. Sorry if I came across as harsh, but that was particularly difficult to decipher. I shouldn't have to translate English to English. I'm trying not to be harsh, believe me, but we need you to work on this so we can all talk like a group. That's all.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/barkid74/imagewrapimg.jpg

Here is a link for the Kendall Simplicity Plus 3D 2 tape diapers. Just beware they are not very absorbent. But hey 96 diapers for under $34.00, what do you expect.

Simplicity Plus 3D Adult Briefs KND63023