Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyon!

Default Hello Everyon!

Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!

Darkfinn

Hello!

I prefer to be addressed as Everyoff... but it's just a minor detail.

Haha, whoops, that was a typo..

But anyway you wont probably post around here often. But I'll be looking around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!
    I love that you know how to spell 'adieu;' however, in this case, it would've been 'ado.'

Ask questions, fulfill those curiosities, and enjoy yourself. We're a pretty interesting bunch, comparatively.

Welcome

Where did this interest come from? How did you find out about it? etc.
    What do you think about it?

Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.

Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.
    It's awful. A chore, at best. That's why the majority of us do it.

What balancedchaos said

But really, it's only a chore when it's time to change

And if you're curious, try it out *winkysmileything*

Jeffy

I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.
    It's the best ever not tryin to impose, but I see that you are rather open-minded! Give it a try if you ever get the chance! Experimenting is my game XD By the way I's Jeffy n.n *sticks out his paw*