Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Speed Poll : Forum Game

  1. #1

    Default Speed Poll : Forum Game

    Speed Poll, I'll ask a Q answer it as fast as you can, Then post another Q of your own. Everything should be a yes or no Q


    Do you know what day your mom was born on?
    Last edited by Siege89; 04-Jun-2009 at 10:04.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Speed Poll, I'll ask a Q answer it as fast as you can, Then post another Q of your own. Everything should be a yes or no Q


    Do you know what day your mom was born on?
    Yes.

    Do you know what the capital of Iceland is?
    (30 minutes FTL!)

  3. #3
    EmeraldsAndLime

    Default

    Reykjavik

    All the hues mixed together make which colour?

  4. #4

    Default

    Reykjavik.

    Who is the actor that plays Voldemort in the Harry Potter series?

  5. #5

    Default

    Meh. White.

    Who is the actor that plays Voldemort in the Harry Potter series?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Reykjavik

    All the hues mixed together make which colour?


    Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    Reykjavik.

    Who is the actor that plays Voldemort in the Harry Potter series?
    Er ... yes? (Rules: Everything should be a yes or no Q.)

    Do you know the girl from Ipinema? Or do you know how to spell it, as I'm having issues right now?

    I might have lost the game.

  7. #7
    EmeraldsAndLime

    Default

    Rules are for suckahs!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Er ... yes? (Rules: Everything should be a yes or no Q.)

    Do you know the girl from Ipinema? Or do you know how to spell it, as I'm having issues right now?

    I might have lost the game.
    haha...oopsy. It's Ipanema, but no I don't.

    Do you know your best friend's shoe size?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    Do you know your best friend's shoe size?
    No

    Do you know your best friends fav food

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    I might have lost the game.
    I just lost the game...



    Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Do you know your best friends fav food
    No.


    Do you know how many people can be compacted into 1 cubic foot?

Similar Threads

  1. Need for Speed Undercover
    By codered in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-Nov-2008, 06:32
  2. Need for Speed Undercover
    By codered in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2008, 21:05
  3. Internet Speed
    By mm3 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-Nov-2008, 01:02
  4. Download Speed.
    By betagame in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2008, 19:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.