Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Pride Month!

Default Gay Pride Month!

Wow...just wow, I am so shocked to see this happen, and so very happy. I may not be American, but I really really appreciate that the fight for equality for all is not over
    Check this out
    The White House - Press Office - Presidential Proclamation - LGBT Pride Month
    I dunno where things will go from here, but damn...we're all human...I kinda wish there will be a day when we don't need to make months for stuff...

Mesmerale

Yay America!!

EmeraldsAndLime

Historical.

Enjoy it while it lasts. We'll be back to lynching homosexuals before you know it.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts. We'll be back to lynching homosexuals before you know it.
    Speak for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Speak for yourself...
    It's going to get worse before it gets better. This will be trumpeted as another omg liberal anti-american plot to turn your kids teh gheyz.

Mesmerale

It's going to get worse before it gets better. This will be trumpeted as another omg liberal anti-american plot to turn your kids teh gheyz.
    And no matter what it turns into, I'm not going to start lynching homosexuals.

So, speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    And no matter what it turns into, I'm not going to start lynching homosexuals.

So, speak for yourself.
    Neither am I, but unfortunately I don't speak for Kansas.

I am a young republican and I don't see it that way and I know that's not what it is. After all if we were all gay we would be the last human generations on earth or the population would servery die off and only the rich could reproduce by surrogates and what not. I know LGBT people faced a hard time and they still do in some cases.

Anyways we already have one country that still kills gay people, that's one more then nesscary. (As far as I know Iran executes known gay people who live in their country and are the only country to do so. though I could be wrong and most likely am.)

Yay! I love gay people!

I dont think that we will.......................But I dont think that some people are going to be happy once gay marriage comes to there state. Some people wont mind it, and some will. Its not like we are trying to turn you gay.......................Its just a lot of fun!