Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my stash has been discovered!!!!!!!

Default my stash has been discovered!!!!!!!

So, today I got home from school and someone had cleaned my room, then I remembered that my mom told me that she hired someone to clean up the house today and to make sure to clean up my room so as not to make it too hard on the cleaning person. I totally forgot and when I got home my stash was basically sitting out in the open for everyone to see. Not to mention the cleaning person found it and grouped it together. I'm just glad I didn't see them or I would have been super embarrassed.

I don't think they could have told my mom because she won't get back for a few hours I think my mom knows about my DLism so I'm not worried about her finding out but I am worried about my dad finding out. If he did I would be a little worried for my safety.

ahh well that good then, they most likely wont say anything, Just think if go to allot of people house's, I'm sure they see "allot"

Elli

I don't like the sound of your cleaner then! If your stash was hidden away and she moved them to a clearly visible place, she really wasn't thinking about what she was doing. Why would the cleaner move items that are obviously personal, from a discreet hiding place to a place where they are clearly visible? That's not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    ahh well that good then, they most likely wont say anything, Just think if go to allot of people house's, I'm sure they see "allot"

Okay. With the gibberish-to-English translation done, I can weigh in on this.

Yes. Professional cleaners--especially those cleaning private homes and areas--will see all sorts of strange things. I saw enough odd things years ago as a janitor for an up-scale health club.

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    . . . .
    Okay. With the gibberish-to-English translation done, I can weigh in on this. . . .
    That's odd. I can understand the guy perfectly well.

Now back to the thread.

That reminds me, one time when I was a Diaper Noob™ (not a Hockey Noob™ (although, I think that's misleading, because I'm far from noobery at hockey, but it means that I'm a noob at life who loves hockey)), I left 3 diapers, unguarded, under my bed. >.< When I got home, I found them neatly stacked on the floor next to my night table.

Every time we have had a cleaner come into the house I tell them, (or the roommate that hired them,) not to worry about my room. I have diapers under my bed, sitting on closet shelves, in boxes and totes. Good ones that get paid by the hour will often find work that needs to be done (especially if left alone) I get a very ugly picture of coming home and having box after box of diapers (and other items I wish not to share with the rest of my roommates) all out in the hallway while the cleaner cleans closets and under my bed.

I also had some sort of a scene like this , but I am smarter then that and I wasn't caught =D , I used to take cotton in high amounts and a nylon shopping bag cut like underwear and use it as a diaper , one time I left it under the top of my desk *under as in there are 2 "floors" to it* , and when I was talking to my irritating brother I moved stuff around the room and lifted the desk...he went like what the hell??? and I told him that the cat likes this thing and gets to sleep in it....he actually believed me on that one XP since then I got my own box to store items though , and now I have 6 different dressing sets to fit that kind of diaper , and like 50X50X50 cm long box full of cotton for wetting along with like 100 nylong shopping bags I got from a market cuz my mom takes everything in different bags so I just pick them up after we get them in the fridge =P smart isn't it?