Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parents understanding

Default Parents understanding

How understanding are your parents? Do they hate it and what to through you out or are they so understanding they buy you crap?

I live alone, but was caught very young by my dad, who said never do that again, and it never came up again.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 07-Jun-2009 at 04:54.

Jeffy

Was caught back when i was 7... then again in 7th grade >.> ... my stepmom threatened to take me to the store and buy stuff for me just to embarrass me.
    Since then it hasn't come up.

My dad was cool with it and said I was a big girl now and I will grow out of it. My mom on the other hand didn't really like it and was concerned about me. My dad thinks I'm a funny girl and thinks maybe it was their fault because they let me wearing diapers until I was three. My mom thinks its gross and acts like it's something I will outgrow because occasionally she will ask if I am still wearing diapers.

My mom was very understanding, I have yet to tell my dad but i Plain on doing it soon. I hope it goes well :\

Butterfly Mage

Once you've had the "I'm gay" conversation, anything else was pretty much no big deal by comparison.

My family just thinks it's weird, my mom laughs, but doesn't really care. My grandma, was always worried about me, thought their was something wrong, but it doesn't really know about my AB part

Told my mom during a depression in Nov. '07 and she thought it was sick and people with this fetish/lifestyle need to find a better way to work out there problems.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Told my mom during a depression in Nov. '07 and she thought it was sick and people with this fetish/lifestyle need to find a better way to work out there problems.
    Like she's being part of the solution.