Thread: Bambinos about same sizing as Abenas or no?

Default Bambinos about same sizing as Abenas or no?

Are Bambinos about the same sizing as Abenas are? I'm thinking of giving Bambinos a go this time. Medium Abena X-Plus are a little small, at least I think they are. They barely tape shut good, but they're just above my belly button. So, I don't know and I don't have a soft tape measure to measure lol.

But yea, how are Bambinos with shipping and ordering and all that good stuff?

So, you can only order 2-3 bags at a time with bambinos.

Bambino Bag - 3 Bags - 24 SMALL Bambino CLASSICO Diapers

So, that's a case on every order isn't it. Might be kinda hard to hide these

I'll explain this as best I can lol.

You can buy by the sample, which is 2 diapers, the bag, which is actually 3 bags totaling 24 diapers, or you can buy a case which is 64 diapers.
    Their customer service is excellent, and delivery is quick compared to alot of places. and prices are good also X]
    you might want to just buy a sample first, so you can find out what size will fit you best. trust me, it sucks when you order a bunch of bambinos and they don't fit :/
    so just order a sample of whatever size first, then when they get there try them on and you'll know if it's the right size or whatever, and you can order however many you want with confidence!
    hope it helps!

Only problem though is they deliver the samples via the USPS mail, and my mom checks the mail and I wouldn't know when they would get here. Big problem right there. I guess I'll go out and get a dollar soft tape measure and see what size I need.

yes getting the soft tape measure and and measuring yourself is a good idea, also don't USPS have a tracking system ,where they give you a tracking number and you can check where it is?

Darkfinn

Bambinos are the same width as Abena X-plus... but the padding doesn't come up as high in the front or rear... they are more "low-rise"

I wear a Medium in Abena, Attends, and Molicares... and the Medium Bambinos fit me perfectly. I'd say they are comparable to the other major brands.

The small Abena X-plus is smaller then the Bambinos. I'm a skinny person and the small Bambinos fit great. The Small Abena x-plus barely fits and is very tight.

They are similar, but I personally find the Bambinos to fit MUCH better. (Plus, they don't rise to my chest lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Are Bambinos about the same sizing as Abenas are? I'm thinking of giving Bambinos a go this time. Medium Abena X-Plus are a little small, at least I think they are. They barely tape shut good, but they're just above my belly button. So, I don't know and I don't have a soft tape measure to measure lol.

But yea, how are Bambinos with shipping and ordering and all that good stuff?

So, you can only order 2-3 bags at a time with bambinos.

Bambino Bag - 3 Bags - 24 SMALL Bambino CLASSICO Diapers

So, that's a case on every order isn't it. Might be kinda hard to hide these
    They're basically the same sizing, yes. I recommend the Bambinos because they're made of softer plastic, which is nice between your legs. Also, they're cut a little differently. Bambinos don't come as high as Abenas, though I think the cut of the legs on Abenas fits me better.

Bambino's shipping is superlative. As good as XP Medical, which is really saying something.

Yeah, it's a case with three bags. It might be tough to hide, but it'd be worth it in my opinion. Give it a try. You shouldn't regret it.