Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SRS Sex reassignment surgery

Default SRS Sex reassignment surgery

Sex reassignment surgery what's your view on it?
    Sex reassignment surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Is anyone here Gettingit or thinking of getting it?

Mesmerale

I did think about it, but I decided not to.

The minuses outweigh the pluses, for me. And the thought of being a girl over the age of, roughly, 23 makes me cringe...

So no.

I do not think it is a good idea, if you take the drugs you can stop if you choose to, but once you commit to sergery there is no turning back if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I did think about it, but I decided not to.

The minuses outweigh the pluses, for me. And the thought of being a girl over the age of, roughly, 23 makes me cringe...

So no.
    What she said.

Butterfly Mage

I'm a homosexual male but I'm actually pretty happy being anatomically male. I do have certain body-image problems, but it's not a male/female thing.

If someone is 100% sure that SRS is what he/she needs to feel whole and actualized, then that's what ought to be done. But I agree with others here that it's a one-way process that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I do not think it is a good idea, if you take the drugs you can stop if you choose to, but once you commit to sergery there is no turning back if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You can cut off or add on whatever you want. In my view your always still a boy or girl.
    God..

You're the kind of person who I'd just love to throw into a room with various transsexuals and non-transsexuals and go, "Which is the genetic sex of every single person in this room?" I'd keep track of how many you got right, and laugh at you for each one you missed, which would be at least half of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    God..

You're the kind of person who I'd just love to throw into a room with various transsexuals and non-transsexuals and go, "Which is the genetic sex of every single person in this room?" I'd keep track of how many you got right, and laugh at you for each one you missed, which would be at least half of them.
    Plus, I'd like to see how many would love to have a go at you when you get the answer right.

Asher

There are some people that, to feel more comfortable with themselves, should had SRS. However, like everyone has said before me, it shouldn't be taken lightly.

Thinking about it, how crappy would it be if it turned out that you made a mistake and you wanted to be your original sex again? : /

- Asher

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Plus, I'd like to see how many would love to have a go at you when you get the answer right.
    Ooh, yeah..

I myself do plan on getting SRS sometime down the road. I am 100% sure that this is what I want to do with my life.