Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys what personality type are you attracted to in women?

Default Guys what personality type are you attracted to in women?

As for me dominant women are who I am really attracted to. I mean to the point that I completely ignore the body. In fact I can become so entranced by their personality that I completely lose myself. In particular rocker chicks theres just something about them that makes me flock to them like a bird. I remember this one my senior year of high school 5' 10", long brown hair down to her waist, skinny as a rail, silver eye liner, blue eyes, blue finger nail polish. She had an air of "don't f*ck with me" that just made me melt. In fact we worked at the same job and when ever we worked together I would fallow her around like a puppy, fortunately she seemed to like me well enough that she didn't mind.

It's just to bad that, because of my utter lack of understanding of neurotypical mating rituals, it never developed into anything. Of course this fact has kept me from ever having a girlfriend through out my life. But anywho how about everyone else.

They need to:
    1. Like the same/similar music to me (music is basically my life)
    2. Be nice/kind to anyone, not just me
    3. be friendly, responsible and smart.

I just realised that my GF fits those almost exactly. I think I have a match

Well Crazy helps, She has to be able to under stand my text messages, Some time i miss alot of words or miss type alot :\. Maybe someone that like to play video games, like halo3 and WoW, if she could kick my butt from time to time with out me letting her that would be a plus. Has to have mad cooking skillz, I enjoy alot of diff types of food. Playing in the rain and driving no where even if we are lost. o.0 An maybe know more random facts than i do :\. Idk someone that could keep my brain busy lol would be nice

Are we to describe attributes (as is being done), or personality type here?

Big boobs Someone who finds me funny, likes talking and just being with me. I haven't had that many experiences to really determine my ideal person

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wannabesissybaby92 View Post
    They need to:
    1. Like the same/similar music to me (music is basically my life)
    2. Be nice/kind to anyone, not just me
    3. Be friendly, responsible and smart.
    4. Have a great sense of humor and be able to laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Are we to describe attributes (as is being done), or personality type here?
    Either or, which ever you feel like listing.

Quote Originally Posted by mooster View Post
    4. Have a great sense of humor and be able to laugh out loud.
    Good point, only as I'm not funny in any way (apart from looking - which doesn't count)- it's not necessary, but I would like the to find the same comedy movies funny as me

The things that attract me--and are required--in a woman who wishes to capture my interest are as follows (no specific order):
    1. Intellect
    2. Sense of humor
    3. Patience
    4. Compassion
    5. Knowledge that you choose certain paths in life, and these paths may preclude walking others
    6. Fidelity

Liking to cuddle/snuggle is a really good plus, but falls short of the above items.

I would never go out with someone who left her boyfriend/husband for me, because it's obvious that I'll be facing the same scenario in a few years, and that's something that I just don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    The things that attract me--and are required--in a woman who wishes to capture my interest are as follows (no specific order):
    1. Intellect
    2. Sense of humor
    3. Patience
    4. Compassion
    5. Knowledge that you choose certain paths in life, and these paths may preclude walking others
    6. Fidelity

Liking to cuddle/snuggle is a really good plus, but falls short of the above items.

I would never go out with someone who left her boyfriend/husband for me, because it's obvious that I'll be facing the same scenario in a few years, and that's something that I just don't need.
    http://forums.l33tsig.net/style_emoticons/default/what-he-said.gif

Oh, oh, looks like Hegel and me are in competition for the same girl. Stand off sirrah! Have at ye! My honor shall be satisfied! Choose thy weapon! I nominate Jon93 as my second.

YouTube - Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket (Music Video)

This is the most perfect single-song description of my ideal girl*.

*except for the trading of the MG for the white Chrysler Lebaron