Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any of the older member seem to notice?...

Unhappy

Is it just me or does it seem like overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...
    should be thrown! apologies
    Last edited by Peachy; 03-Jun-2009 at 08:55. Reason: Proving your own point by double posting? merging double post

should be thrown! apologies
    use the edit button.

Well, the repeat of topics is unavoidable. Questions that get answered will always get re-asked by newer people who didn't get to see the original thread. There's also been meny threads about this topic. Like I said, unavoidable.

The cool thing is when something genuinly original comes up. That's always an exciting day.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    use the edit button.
    yeah the problem is i don't see an edit button, i spent a good 2 minutes looking for it

I don't think you can edit your posts while your status is "lurker".

People run out of things to talk about I guess *shrugs*, I may feel the same as you after I've been here a while.

It probably has nothing to do with getting tired and boring, and more to do with fresh membership; new people who have not had a chance to discuss or participate in a discussion about many of these "broken record" topics. Can you fault these people, who like you at some point had questions about or wanted to vent about some of the core topics of our common interest?

I admit that perhaps new people should dig around in the older threads and see if their questions have been answered before, but it is common etiquette in most forums I participate in to not resurrect zombie threads. So alas new threads with old topics are born.

Darkfinn

Is it just me or does it seem like overtime ADISC is getting throws into a never ending series of repeat and somewhat ingenuine topics? Not to be rude or anything, it's just i haven't been here in a while and i feel like i'm seeing the same topics over and over again...
    I mentioned this not long ago... not much we can really do about it though.

I frequent a lot of forums and they all have this issue. Nubys will always have similar questions and not the time to research the old threads. Think what’s your name mean type threads. It is not always a bad thing.
    Patience is a virtue!

Well, there are only a certain number of ABDL-related topics out there. I try to come up with new ones all the time, though.

I have seen all of my super original (at least I thought so...) threads plucked out of the locked threads and regergitated back into a new one...

They were good threads too....

I find this place a little less entertaining now... But don't worry! I'm not leaving... I have done too much.... I don't like new beginings...

Sounds like Lilfoi needs to create some good new topics, no?

This place isn't going to be "heated topic central" all the time, and if you're miffed about the lack of things to talk about, there are two options... Contribute, or go enjoy things other than sitting behind a computer monitor for countless hours pressing the F5 button.

I prefer the latter, but when a topic springs to mind, I'll post it here.