15 46.88%
  • Sex = Forplay

8 25.00%
  • Other..

4 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex or Forplay whats better???

Default Sex or Forplay whats better???

OK jsut remember to keep this clean as much as you can lol, or it will get locked

Anyways, Whats better Great Forplay?/ Or Great Sex??

I have to say Great Forplay

Foreplay without the sex seems... disappointing...

I'd say great foreplay makes great sex.

Great foreplay, then great sex.

Not that I'd know, but I think that's how it's meant to be. Foreplay making the sex better.

I'll let you know when I f*ck someone.

Foreplay. Srsly. That's when freaky stuff happens, like swinging from the ceiling fan rockin' a Zorro mask and jodhpur britches, holding a bullwhip in one hand, and a bottle of chocolate syrup in the other, and your partner is hogtied and blindfolded on top of the washing machine, spinning one tennis shoe during the rinse cycle, and the video camera is almost out of tape.

Sex is insert, thrust, and repeat as necessary in as many physical positions as you can without getting rug burns, popping joints out of socket, or slipping a disk in your back. But it's pretty fun too.

Foreplay, personally. That's when all the fun stuff happens

Its all good! Foreplay lasts longer, sex becomes more intense. Sleeping it off with her head on my chest and legs intwined with mine is right up there too.

Quote Originally Posted by DHLA40S View Post
    Foreplay. Srsly. That's when freaky stuff happens, like swinging from the ceiling fan rockin' a Zorro mask and jodhpur britches, holding a bullwhip in one hand, and a bottle of chocolate syrup in the other, and your partner is hogtied and blindfolded on top of the washing machine, spinning one tennis shoe during the rinse cycle, and the video camera is almost out of tape.

Sex is insert, thrust, and repeat as necessary in as many physical positions as you can without getting rug burns, popping joints out of socket, or slipping a disk in your back. But it's pretty fun too.
    OMG things things that jsut went trought my head rofl 10/10

I have to say that I love foreplay with my GF, and I haven't ever had sex but my mate (who had a ridiculously kinky gf) told me that sex is slightly overrated. So I have to say that it is probably great foreplay = great sex because it allows you to experience the love and get excited (which I find hard without foreplay) and then actually get release, without which can be frustrating.