Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet! I finally bought some!

Default Sweet! I finally bought some!

I finally worked up the courage to do so and still I am wondering HOW I was able to do it.

This was a planned out maneuver. The first thing it required was Mom and Dad to be working and me to have the day off. I work with my mother - so we don't often get different days off. Dad works only one or two days a week.

Second, I had it planned out what I was going to get in walmart in addition. fit it all into a cart and arrange it. Luckily, the diapers were near the entrance and a cash register. I had the choice of self checkout or cashier but I decided to go with cashier checkout.

The cashier didn't say anything about it We quick exchanged about the nice weather.

My hiding place is ... quite crafty I think. Right on my desk ... in a running computer

Oh yeah. And I tried them. They are the depends for me. Didn't leak (I didn't flood them and I wasn't at full capacity) but it was pretty amazing.

After wearing for a few hours and using it, I feel more relaxed now than I have in a loooooooong time.

Congrats! Sounds like you had an easy first time. Now I bet it'll be even easier the next time you go to get some.

Glad you like 'em.

Elli

Hey, well congrats on succeeding with your plan and being pleased with the result. It sounds like your plan was well thought-out and the end result was worth it.

You seem pretty responsible, but if family finding out is an issue, do you have a plan re. disposal?

I'm no techie, but is it safe to hide our stash in a running computer? Is it not a fire hazard?
    Last edited by Elli; 02-Jun-2009 at 20:00. Reason: minor typo

Well, congrats on working up the courage. But as Elli said, computers can get a bit hot depending on the type and the work you are doing on it, so just make sure it's safe to put them there. Would they really all fit in a computer? Ah well, I'm sure you have a way to do it.

Just think everything through and you'll be fine. Enjoy the spoils of your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Congrats! Sounds like you had an easy first time. Now I bet it'll be even easier the next time you go to get some.

Glad you like 'em.
    Def will be easier - going to go to a walmart where no one will know me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Hey, well congrats on succeeding with your plan and being pleased with the result. It sounds like your plan was well thought-out and the end result was worth it.

You seem pretty responsible, but if family finding out is an issue, do you have a plan re. disposal?

I'm no techie, but is it safe to hide our stash in a running computer? Is it not a fire hazard?
    Disposal ... well not sure yet. Today, I threw mine out at the gas station when I got gas. It worked. The computer is metal, so if it catches fire on the inside it will just stay in the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by MixyNyxi View Post
    Well, congrats on working up the courage. But as Elli said, computers can get a bit hot depending on the type and the work you are doing on it, so just make sure it's safe to put them there. Would they really all fit in a computer? Ah well, I'm sure you have a way to do it.

Just think everything through and you'll be fine. Enjoy the spoils of your efforts.
    It's a full size atx computer ... from around 2000. The 18 fit in there with no problem. The computer has the processor and heat sync removed, but the power supply is running and the power LED is lit - giving the impression that it is a working PC.

Elli

Wow, DotDotDot, you really have thought everything through!

congrats, and pretty smart way of hiding.
    enjoy.

Thats an awesome hiding place. I used to hide things I was not supposed to have when I was in highschool in a fake CD drive that was actually just a hidden door in my PC so I really dig the case "safe" ideas.

Darkfinn

Just watch hiding them in the computer... they might melt from the heat.