Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are so nice

Default People are so nice

So today I went to a medical supply store near where I live. When I went there they didn't have the brand I wanted in the size I wanted so they gave me two 12 packs of Kendall wings. They may not be that great but hey, 24 free diapers.

I did buy some babykins plastic pants.

Cool. They have good customer service.

Where I go, they only give unlimited samples, but whole bags.

Elli

That was really cool of them.

Talking about medical supply shops and sizing, I had a problem one time with the staff thinking Maxi meant large, when it's a measure of absorbency. D'oh.

First off, I would like to say that is indeed awesome. *Sigh* If only the people around my area were so generous with diapers and the like.

Slightly deviating off topic, and I certainly hope that I shan't derail this thread, but two things regarding those Babykins plastic pants:
    What size are they? Around a baby diaper size 6, bigger?
    Where can you get them?

Sorry for shifting focus, but I was this and became very intrigued. Once again, that was quite awesome.

You lucky duck! I think that you should become a reliable customer there, they seem very nice and caring. I hope you like your new diapers as well as free plastic pants.

Darkfinn

I called a medical supply store that's right down the road the other day... the lady on the phone was very nice. We talked about diapers for about 10 minutes... the brands they carry, etc. I want to stop by there and try out what they carry... but they are only open 9-5 M-F... which is gonna be hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    First off, I would like to say that is indeed awesome. *Sigh* If only the people around my area were so generous with diapers and the like.

Slightly deviating off topic, and I certainly hope that I shan't derail this thread, but two things regarding those Babykins plastic pants:
    What size are they? Around a baby diaper size 6, bigger?
    Where can you get them?

Sorry for shifting focus, but I was this and became very intrigued. Once again, that was quite awesome.

The babykins plastic pants are made for adults so they are bigger than a baby diaper size 6.

You can order them online here Baby Cloth Diapers, Adult Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Adult Incontinence Products, Babies, Online Store

I had a similar experience at a medical supply store in Houston. I went in asking about different incontinence products and ended up walking out with two bags full of samples of various products. Very nice people, and I bought my first Molicares from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    The babykins plastic pants are made for adults so they are bigger than a baby diaper size 6.

You can order them online here Baby Cloth Diapers, Adult Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Adult Incontinence Products, Babies, Online Store
    Thank you kindly. If only I could buy this sort of thing in a store and not through the internet... *sigh*