Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm starving, where's a good place to eat in Raleigh, NC or just what should I eat that's good :(

Default I'm starving, where's a good place to eat in Raleigh, NC or just what should I eat that's good :(

I'm starving anyone know what or where I could eat that's good. I've been to every freaken place around here (McD's, Subway, Jersey Mikes, China Moon, etc, etc) fifity million times that every place knows what I eat. I need something new

Why not make something at home? Just get some bread, meat, and cheese or something, and make yourself a simple sandwich? You could make two even.

Falkio

^
    Make one for me, will you?

Why not grill something? It is the beginning of summer after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Why not make something at home? Just get some bread, meat, and cheese or something, and make yourself a simple sandwich? You could make two even.
    That sounds pretty sweet, i might do that now :P

Peachy

The best place to eat is in your own dining room, with food from your very own kitchen! You get to decide what's on the menu, you get to prepare it fresh and with no additives. And it's cheaper too! What more could you ask for?!

That depends, could you tell me about a good place to eat in northern ontario?

Barry's Cafe', Swift Creek Shopping Centre. The Pappa burger is so juicy, it'll ruin your shirt. I used to work there years ago. Great atmosphere, but noisy sometimes.

Los Tres Maguyes. Maynard rd. Excellent authentic Mexican cuisine. Good, fast, and cheap for a sit-down restaraunt. It's in Cary though.

The Berkeley Cafe. Martin st. The food's ok, but the live music is always good. Wednsday used to be good because it was open-mic night, but I haven't been there in a few years, and things might have changed.

Neo China. Glenwood ave. It's expensive for Chinese food, but worth it. Best I've ever had.

Sadlack's Heros. Hillsborough st. Good sammiches, beer, and live music sometimes.

Although you might have already eaten, for future reference, if you like breakfast, I recommend the Flying Biscuit cafe at 2016 Clark Ave. They serve breakfast all day, as well as some good lunch and dinnery things, but I always go for the breakfast foods when I'm up that way. Check this out:

French Toast: thick sliced whole wheat bread topped with raspberry sauce & honey creme anglaise.

That's right...yummy.

There is a place nearby (I think it may have a Durham address) called Bullock's Barbeque. I would rate it as one of the top three barbeque restaurants in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    There is a place nearby (I think it may have a Durham address) called Bullock's Barbeque. I would rate it as one of the top three barbeque restaurants in the country.
    SWEET MERCY That is some of the best home-cooked style food ever served in a restaraunt. Barbeque, fried chicken, green beans, pintos, mashed taters with gravy, real mac & cheese, iced tea, and a chocolate pie that WILL make you slap yo' momma.

Man now I'm hungry....