Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A shy newbie! Be Nice!!!

Default A shy newbie! Be Nice!!!

Hi everyone!

I have been a member here now for just about a year (still learning all these acronyms) and have just now built up the courage to post anything. I have been a DL since I was 11 when a girlfriend and I discovered the pleasure of wearing diapers innocently during a sleepover. A fun story I may tell later as I have read many really nice stories here.

I am a first-year law student. I am slightly bi, mostly straight, but love to play. My girlfriend who I discovered diapers with and I still have a solid relationship I would never give up and itís usually not sexual, but sometimes is. We will always be lifelong friends and love to play babies together.
    I currently have a casual relationship with another male student whom I adore and he knows I am a DL/AB.

Again my diaper experiences rarely result in sex. Itís a comfort thing for me. I am not into the Mommy/Daddy taking care of me and change me thing. I may get into that with the right partner, but I do enjoy playing the little girl in diapers games I play.

I do pee only and love the warmth and comfort of a wet diaper. Sometimes I wear them to bed and wet myself and relish in the feeling. I love a big poofy, thick between my legs diaper and when they get warm and wet and hang I love the feeling!

My hobbies are photography and I love to go 4-wheeling! And most times combine both hobbies into one. Ironically, I also work part-time (yeah I know I am busy) at a kidís photo boutique at the local mall shooting families, kids and also babies in diapers! They are so cute!

School and work keep me pretty busy and sometimes itís hard to find times to play, but when I do itís so, so much fun.

Well then there! I did the intro. Now to get brave enough the send itÖ I am so nervous about this. Be nice!

Love,

Kimmie

Hi!

I'm relatively new aswell.

And don't worry nobody after me or if someone finished before me nobody here would be mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    Now to get brave enough the send itÖ I am so nervous about this. Be nice!
    Don't worry! That was a great intro, and you seem like you'll be a great contributor to the forums. Have a look around, we don't bite... much.

Since I'm the first on here, let me say welcome, even though you've been here for a year. For one who's shy, that's quite an intro, but well said. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in on the many threads with all their diversity. A law student! I wish you luck in that endeavor as it's a hard one. Sounds like you have an interesting a diverse life. Enjoy, enjoy!

Mesmerale

You sure I wouldn't be?

Holy crap, Light! You're in Maryland! I didn't know that!!

~~~~~~~~

Anyway: Welcome to ADISC, sort of! You seem to be the kind of person who'll fit in well here.

Your intro was fine, and I always feel that the internet is the best way to say hard stuff. In real life, all the effort is spread out across saying it all. Online, the only stressful part is pressing "send".

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Since I'm the first on here, let me say welcome, even though you've been here for a year. For one who's shy, that's quite an intro, but well said. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in on the many threads with all their diversity. A law student! I wish you luck in that endeavor as it's a hard one. Sounds like you have an interesting a diverse life. Enjoy, enjoy!
    Ouch, you got double-pwned dogboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    You sure I wouldn't be?

Holy crap, Light! You're in Maryland! I didn't know that!!

~~~~~~~~

Anyway: Welcome to ADISC, sort of! You seem to be the kind of person who'll fit in well here.

Your intro was fine, and I always feel that the internet is the best way to say hard stuff. In real life, all the effort is spread out across saying it all. Online, the only stressful part is pressing "send".

Ouch, you got double-pwned dogboy.
    no, you're too nice. And yes..... face palm times 1,000 xD. Let me guess you only saw it for the first time cause you were staring at my avatar ?

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    no, you're too nice. And yes..... face palm times 1,000 xD. Let me guess you only saw it for the first time cause you were staring at my avatar ?
    Throw that chick into the avatar voting thread and it'll get a 10/10, okay.. *drool*

But besides that: I think I was so focused on the cute little girl you had before, that I didn't notice that you were in MD wit me!

Us Marylanders are pretty common, aren't we? Me and you, Mes, now Light ... Secret, Pram ... when will it ever end!

Welcome to the club, Kimmie!

Mako

No need to be nervous, you sound bright, fun, and your intro was adorable ^-^

Welcome to the forums!b I really hope you continue to contribute to our quirky little community.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Us Marylanders are pretty common, aren't we? Me and you, Mes, now Light ... Secret, Pram ... when will it ever end!

Welcome to the club, Kimmie!
    We need to have a meet up at some point!