Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you go naked?

Default Do you go naked?

When it gets hot out, I do not want to use my AC all the time or else it make my electric bill higher. So I go naked in my apartment. I wear my bra or underwear and socks but sometimes i just go in my panties only or diaper, whatever I have on down there. I still have my socks on. I have also worn a bathing suit in the past but now I just prefer to be naked when it's hot.

Even I did this when I was a baby. My mother told me I used to take my clothes off and leave my diapers on when it be hot out. In the home videos, there are times when I am naked and I have nothing on but a diaper. It was usually in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    When it gets hot out, I do not want to use my AC all the time or else it make my electric bill higher. So I go naked in my apartment. I wear my bra or underwear and socks but sometimes i just go in my panties only or diaper, whatever I have on down there. I still have my socks on. I have also worn a bathing suit in the past but now I just prefer to be naked when it's hot.

Even I did this when I was a baby. My mother told me I used to take my clothes off and leave my diapers on when it be hot out. In the home videos, there are times when I am naked and I have nothing on but a diaper. It was usually in the summer.
    I go the keeping my apartment really cold route. I definitely pay for it seein as how I live in south Florida.

Every now and then I enjoy bein naked but I like being cold for two reasons: 1. It can be invigorating. 2. I also enjoy bundling up to get warm. Be it another person or a blankie. (I normally generate enough body heat to start a small fire if other people are next to me though.)

I dont like being naked, I tryed to even sleep naked, I jsut dont like it at all.

If I'm home alone all day, then hell yeah. I've even driven a powerboat in my boxers on loch ness, It was a very hot day.

If I'm too hot I will go as far as just wearing boxers around the house since I live with family, but if I have the house to myself then I'll go naked.

I'll be naked in my room for a while after I take a shower, but that's about it.

I don't really know my flat-mates, so no.

I do spend a lot of time in my dressing gown though, but that's mostly because I can't be bothered getting dressed rather than because it's hot.

Before I had wet dreams 1-2 times a week (well, it IS the mature topics forum), I used to sometimes sleep naked. Now I always wear boxers or a diaper to bed. During the day, I prefer to be dressed, unless I am wearing a diaper, when it depends on my mood.

Darkfinn

Once I hit the door the pants, socks, and shoes come off. Sometimes I will take the shirt off too, depending on how dirty it is. I typically sit around the house in just a diaper on the weekends... unless I am airing out, when I am nude.