Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 '09

Default E3 '09

OMG!!! I just saw the Microsoft presintation at E3 and I got to say that I can't wait for some of the games but what I really want to get my hands on is Project Natal. Basicly what that means is take the Itoy that was with the PS2 and make it 1,000 times better, FULL MOTION CONTROL, NO CONTROLER NEEDED!.

Well that was my little rant on it but what are you guys looking forward to at E3 this year?

I don't even know what's happening at E3...I'll just end up finding out in one of the video game magazines I read, probably...

Well...Machinima on Youtube has some videos from E3...I'm pretty happy over Crackdown 2, and another Halo (Not ODST, it's called Halo: Reach)

Another Left for Dead, also...

And unbelievably: Lego Rock Band
    Last edited by Pojo; 01-Jun-2009 at 23:34.

Falkio

Any word about Modern Warfare 2? Can't wait to see the perk set. One of my friends suggested some of the following:

"Ghillie Suit" - wear a ghillie suit without a sniper rifle
    "Runner" - fire while sprinting
    "Recycle" - assist cycle starts over at 9, 11, and 13 kills

I hope they don't use military vehicles. There's nothing worse than a tank that can withstand four rockets. (I.E. World at War)

okay, screw valve... Left 4 Dead 2, already? that's some BULLSHIT.

I was pretty excited about seeing Crysis 2 coming to the 360. I played Crysis 1 at a friends house, and I loved it, but I can't afford a PC good enough to play it at a good graphics setting lol. So being able to play it on a console, and the wonders of Xbox Live, I was stoked.

And honestly, I was excited about Left 4 Dead 2. Not so much of it being a sequel, but just more content period. I love Left 4 Dead, but I feel the 4 levels weren't enough. I mean I think a DLC expansion or something would have been better than a full on sequel, but more L4D is better L4D in my opinion.

Anyone else see the announcement about Star Wars: The Old Republic? Looks pretty amazing, I can't wait to see some form of gameplay. Surely they are going with a traditional fighting style for the MMO, I don't know how popular it would be going with the KOTOR combat system for a PvP type thing.

All-in-all, I'm excited for E3 this year. Can't wait to see everyone else. I want to see more of KH3, that would be nice. An announcement of "Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the Xbox 360 also." would be AMAZING. I don't want to buy a PS3 just for KH3 and MGS4. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I want to see more of KH3, that would be nice. An announcement of "Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the Xbox 360 also." would be AMAZING.
    Three word's for the kingdom hearts 3 game "We're Breaking Free!"

Yeah, they won't be able to resist shoving High School Musical into it. I mean they did shove pirates and Tron (TRON of all things) into KH2.

1. BRUTAL LEGEND
    2. HEAVY RAIN
    3. FINAL FANTASY XIII

those are the 3 games I'm watching most.

1. Strategy/RPG about rock/metal music!!
    2. movie-like thriller made by the same people who made Farenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
    3. Doesn't need explaining =]

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yeah, they won't be able to resist shoving High School Musical into it. I mean they did shove pirates and Tron (TRON of all things) into KH2.
    Well they are Disney...

New Metroid. Looks like Ninja Gaiden Metroid.

Zelda: Spirit Tracks They need a new Zelda for Wii, no more of this DS crap
    Last edited by Pojo; 02-Jun-2009 at 20:03.

Final Fantasy XIV is another MMO?! I just wish they would name it Final Fantasy Online II or something like that. Oh well.

They mentioned the next Kingdom Hearts?!