Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have to Introduce Myself?

Default Have to Introduce Myself?

Well, I'm Greg...

You can find my with the same s/n (XCTrackDiaper) on RUPadded and Aby...

I'm a 19 year old, just here to browse forums and chat a bit, maybe meet some new people. I've got a wonderful (to say the least) boyfriend so I'm not looking for a relationship or any requests for anything of that nature.

Do you think you could remove the crotch shot from your avatar? I just ate.

Thank you very much, welcome to the site
    Last edited by Pojo; 01-Jun-2009 at 17:51.

Welcome to ADISC I don't think you'll get many people like that here so don't worry. I'm happy for you that you're lucky enough to be in a good relationship Do you want to tell us anything else about yourself such as hobbies or interests? I'd assume you like cars going by your avatar?

I'm a college student near Rochester, NY. I used to run competitively, cross-country and track, but gave it up after a few years of college athletics wore me down. I'm a pianist/organist: I do weddings, cocktail hours, church jobs, etc... And as you assumed I'm very much into cars (and snowmobiling for that matter).

I'm a dual English/Biology major and music performance minor... but I'm actually in school w/the intention of pursuing medicine or dentistry.

Quote Originally Posted by XCTrackDiaper View Post
    I'm a dual English/Biology major and music performance minor... but I'm actually in school w/the intention of pursuing medicine or dentistry.
    You're too academically diverse. This will hurt you.

Major in microbiology, score well on your MCATs, go to med school, and THEN you can become interested in other things. Think of this time as a kind of high-priced trade school.

English/Dentistry? YouTube - Pam Ayres Too academically diverse? Today that is called "Interdisciplinary Studies." and of course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9hhzAe1MI

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    English/Dentistry? YouTube - Pam Ayres Too academically diverse? Today that is called "Interdisciplinary Studies." and of course YouTube - Lemming of the B.D.A.
    It's an education to the aim of a profession with an apprenticeship.

Hence, anything outside the immediate purview of getting that apprenticeship is too diverse and will result in delay.

Unless OP is leaving "something to fall back on"--strangely outside of his desired field.