View Poll Results: So, do you get full "use?"

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, and glad.

97 58.79%
  • Nope, and glad.

9 5.45%
  • Yes, and it's at least a small problem to me.

13 7.88%
  • No, and it's at least a small problem to me.

9 5.45%
  • Varies

48 29.09%
  • Don't use, just wear.

4 2.42%
  • Other.

2 1.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you actually fully use your diapers?

Default Do you actually fully use your diapers?

So...Most of the reviews and such talk about absorbency of the diapers in question. For those who are 24/7, this could be pretty important. For others though, how much does it matter to you?

I would guess most want the most absorbent, but who here actually finds themselves able to fully use one? I know that I rarely if ever am able to actually use one to "capacity." Does anybody else experience this, and is it a problem to you?

Mako

I usually go until its borderline leaking, but want to enjoy several wettings which can take some time. So the capacity is pretty important to me.

I like to, when I have the opportunity. Like if I have to get up in the morning for something I'll go in my diaper instead of going to the bathroom, but sometimes that still leaves a bit of room. I just hate taking one off completely dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I usually go until its borderline leaking, but want to enjoy several wettings which can take some time. So the capacity is pretty important to me.
    It's pretty much the same for me. There's always parts of the absorbent material that don't get used, mainly the part in the way back, but that really doesn't bother me.

soren456

Stitched into a sampler on my wall:

A Diaper is a Terrible Thing to Waste

This was done by a schoolgirl in colonial Boston, but it reflects my opinion.

When I go to an all you can eat place, I eat excessively. If I go to Pizza Hut, I get the drink refilled for free about 5 times. If I go to a hotel I eat or use all the free stuff, or just pack it.

If I buy something I like to take full advantage, so yeah I use diapers until they're at breaking point.

Nothing to do with the fetish, I just couldn't bear to take off a diaper and think 'could of got bit more out of that!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    When I go to an all you can eat place, I eat excessively. If I go to Pizza Hut, I get the drink refilled for free about 5 times. ...
    I have to admit this had me a little worried about where this post was headed .

I hate wasting diapers, it drives me absolutely up a tree. So when I usually wear I wear it til it's about to leak.

Cool

I will change no diaper before its time.

I think it's wasteful to waste diapers, so I try to wet them completely before removing or changing. And I'm disappointed if circumstances occasionally don't allow for it.