Thread: Arg, I gotta stop playing this thing.

Default Arg, I gotta stop playing this thing.

I play waaaaaaay too much Civ IV. It eats into what passes for productivity for me.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by BadPenny View Post
    I play waaaaaaay too much Civ IV. It eats into what passes for productivity for me.

... What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    ... What's that?
    What- Civ IV or productivity?

Civilization, Mes. It's a pretty cool game! Not my type, but I also like to mindlessly shoot people's limbs off and feel like more of a man that I could ever be in real life while playing a video game!

I've been addicted to Bejeweled 2 on my iPhone lately -- that and Trism! Here's to loss of productivity -- doing nothing couldn't be more fun!

Doesn't Leonard Nimoy narrate Civ IV?

Anyway, I've only got Civ III, but it's a lot of fun, although the AI is sometimes a little erratic with its diplomacy. Nothing's quite as odd as having a nation on the other side of the map with only three cities left go to war with your gigantic evil empire.

Of course, If I don't play Civ, what shall I play? Fallout 2, you'll always hold a place in my mutant heart. Diablo 2, I still love you, baby. Sid Meier's Pirates, we spent many an hour pillaging. Oh, so many choices.

You should try The Sims 3.... it's way to addictive. I nearly played it all day if not for taking a piss or needing to eat or it being my mom's brithday.

I was addicted to Civilization II a few times. I even had it for both PS2 and later PC. No other Civ has been quite as addictive to me, I dunno why.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You should try The Sims 3.... it's way to addictive. I nearly played it all day if not for taking a piss or needing to eat or it being my mom's brithday.
    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! :'(

I still have to wait two more days before it comes out at Gamestop and I can pick up my pre-paid one..