View Poll Results: Does size matter?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 41.58%
  • No

    33 32.67%
  • I'm a virgin/not interested men and therefore unsure/don't care

    26 25.74%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Girls, the penis?

  1. #1

    Default Girls, the penis?

    So, the big (see what I did there?) question then ladies, does size matter?

  2. #2

    Default

    I am a guy and I feel that the only factor that counts is how it's used.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    ...Why is this a public poll? Seems like some people may not want to answer. Hmm, haven't had a boyfriend, but I can tell from sticking things inside of myself that it's the motion in the ocean. Though...if I were going to blow a guy...I would like it to be well sized.

    Guess this goes for a yes in the poll.

  5. #5

    Default

    In a way size matters in some respects, but otherwise to me it doesn't really matter.

  6. #6
    DominatingMommy

    Default

    I said, "yes", but let me explain my answer. It doesn't matter that much. However I don't want something tiny or something massive. Average is perfect. Bigger isn't always better. I'm not interested in having my lungs punctured.

    If you are like most of my other male friends, you are looking for an actual number. Here's my numbers... > 6 , < 10 anything in between there is fine.

  7. #7
    Customizer

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    I said, "yes", but let me explain my answer. It doesn't matter that much. However I don't want something tiny or something massive. Average is perfect. Bigger isn't always better. I'm not interested in having my lungs punctured.

    If you are like most of my other male friends, you are looking for an actual number. Here's my numbers... > 6 , < 10 anything in between there is fine.
    Size does matter, guys! To the girls:

    I have been suffering with having a 3-inch penis. T_T I will never date because I want to avoid embarrassment and put-downs.

    To the guys:

    To all you guys out there longer than I am, be grateful for what you have. You have no idea how much it hurts to say to yourself, "I'll never have a huge, 8-inch summer sausage a woman can admire and be proud of having to 'fill up with.' I won't date or marry. I'll be stuck on Internet porn for life."

    Just because I'm wide down there doesn't mean anything. ._. Six inches is a minimum for some girls today.

    My masculinity? What masculinity? T_____T For a lot of women, they want 4 or more inches. o_o That's just something I can't provide naturally.

    I'm doomed. -_-

  8. #8

    Default

    No offense, but I've always found it somewhat shallow that guys are so worried about boob size and girls are so worried about penis size. If that's really the focus of "love", then it's really no wonder people break up and get divorced so much!

    How are you supposed to measure anyway?!

  9. #9
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Size does matter, guys! To the girls:

    I have been suffering with having a 3-inch penis. T_T I will never date because I want to avoid embarrassment and put-downs.

    To the guys:

    To all you guys out there longer than I am, be grateful for what you have. You have no idea how much it hurts to say to yourself, "I'll never have a huge, 8-inch summer sausage a woman can admire and be proud of having to 'fill up with.' I won't date or marry. I'll be stuck on Internet porn for life."

    Just because I'm wide down there doesn't mean anything. ._. Six inches is a minimum for some girls today.

    My masculinity? What masculinity? T_____T For a lot of women, they want 4 or more inches. o_o That's just something I can't provide naturally.

    I'm doomed. -_-
    Sex addict, much?

    I've measured like, once, and I didn't give a shit then... If a girl likes what I have, great. If not, fuck her. (^_^)

    All the newbies are gonna be so confused by this post!



    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    No offense, but I've always found it somewhat shallow that guys are so worried about boob size and girls are so worried about penis size. If that's really the focus of "love", then it's really no wonder people break up and get divorced so much!

    How are you supposed to measure anyway?!
    With a tape measure, silly! Or a ruler.

  10. #10
    Customizer

    Default

    You just don't understand that ALL women are in denial about size when they say it doesn't matter. D: It's scary! Soon, no attractive woman will want me because of my shortfall. All the ugly ones who can't get relationships will be moping around looking for attention from small-dicked losers like me. :[

Similar Threads

  1. diapered girls?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-May-2009, 01:11
  2. man runs into restaurant; cuts off penis
    By d4l in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-Jun-2008, 13:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.