Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator. Who's seen it?

Default Terminator. Who's seen it?

Has anybody seen the new Terminator movie? My friends are lame and haven't seen it yet so I haven't heard much about it. If you have seen it lemme know what you thought

I saw it. It was all right, although I wish they would stop making Terminators. They should have stopped with 2, which I feel is the best by far. Bale is an all right actor in the movie, although they could have chosen someone better. If you're looking forward to a typical Terminator (someone goes back in time to stop another), then this isn't the Terminator for you. There are Terminator on Terminator fights, but not as good as previous Terminators. I'm not going to say what happens, but the ending pretty much sets down for another Terminator (which there is going to be).

On a scale of 10, I'd give it a...7/10 or so

My bf took me to see it and what fascinated me was seeing the city in ruins.

I thought it was good. It was very different from the other terminator movies, so it kept things fresh. A lot of parts are really unrealistic, but then again, it's a movie about time traveling robots, so whatever. It's after the machines have pretty much taken over, and skynet has a front to fight on, so the movie has a bunch of new terminator models for more specific situations. There's hydrobots and harvesters and flying terminators and all kinds of crazy shit. I recommend seeing it.

I was it. It wasn't half bad. Some things I thought though:

*WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS. dO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE*

Overall, good movie. I give it a 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    You mean the helicopter?

I was thinking about what would happen if his body rejected it, or where they would get the meds to keep him from rejecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    You mean the helicopter?
    Yes, yes i do.

I am mostly with Poho on this one, it was good. Bale is a good actor but all the lines/direction he was given suck. However the best people in the movie is Sam Worthington and whatever that kids name is Anton Yelchin or something.

Those two make the movie worth seeing in my view and thankfully most of the movie is theirs.

Mako

It didn't really feel like a terminator movie to me. It just felt like an alright movie that happened to have terminators in it. It wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't as great as I was hoping. I really wanted to see more of John Connor coming into his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    It didn't really feel like a terminator movie to me. It just felt like an alright movie that happened to have terminators in it. It wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't as great as I was hoping. I really wanted to see more of John Connor coming into his own.
    In every single movie they need to save someone, in this one it's Kyle Reese. <_>

That type of plot has got old over the course of 4 films.