Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drag Me to Hell

Default Drag Me to Hell

So is anyone as excited about this movie as I am. This movie just looks amazing. I love Sam Raimi and it looks like he is going back to his Evil Dead roots in this movie.

This movie also has a 95% Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes which is amazing for any movie let alone a PG-13 horror movie.

Another plus*
    It isn't an American remake of a Japaneses horror movie! Which means no "scary" children.

Saw the trailer for it and concluded that it would either be good or terrible.

I want to see it, although I know I won't.

Definitely want to see it. Raimi is great at horror movies, and it the movie looks like everything the Evil Dead was.

And if you haven't seen Evil Dead, do it. You will never look at trees the same way again.

I'm interested in seeing it, although I can't get over the "You won't give me an extension on my mortgage? Well you can burn in Hell for eternity" plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm interested in seeing it, although I can't get over the "You won't give me an extension on my mortgage? Well you can burn in Hell for eternity" plot.
    yeah, basicaly this movie teaches us that if you do your job properly you'll be cursed by some old gypsy woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    yeah, basicaly this movie teaches us that if you do your job properly you'll be cursed by some old gypsy woman.
    But that is just the thing. She is a decent person just trying to make her way in the world. When she does something for her self she has all this shit happen to her. Sam Raimi tried to create a character you can relate to. I mean what are most horror movies now. Slutty teenagers doing stupid shit to get themselves killed or remakes of movies made in the 70's.

Spoony gave it a great review, saying it's the most fun he's had in a theater in the last few years

http://www.blip.tv/file/2177701

he doesn't give spoilers so you can watch if you haven't seen it yet

shameless plug:
    www.spoonyexperiment.com

Directed by Sam Raimi? I'm in and definitely excited. I loved the Evil Dead trilogy, especially Army of Darkness. Campy awesomeness at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Saw the trailer for it and concluded that it would either be good or terrible.

I want to see it, although I know I won't.
    Your wrong it's either good or good.

It's Sam Rami so even if it sucks ass it's still so bad it's good, such as the evil dead movies. Anyways I haven't seen it but I heard the plot on Wikipedia and it sounds pretty fun.

one of the awesome part's from Evil Dead 2 is a girl getting raped by a tree. :P

"Groovy"