Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soulja boy- Screamo

Default Soulja boy- Screamo

I was just wondering how many of you have heard the screamo remix to Crank That by Calvary Kids. If not heres a link to it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wGEfAfWse8I&feature=related

What do you think, do you like the one by Soulja Boy or Calvary Kids.

Neither :P .. I was never a fan of the song, and this screamo version is not any better, imo. The Travis Barker remix one isn't bad though...

Wow, they know how to combine the two worst forms of music and make it into something that I cannot describe how awful it is.

my club mix sounds better... but it's still not good

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Wow, they know how to combine the two worst forms of music and make it into something that I cannot describe how awful it is.
    :whs0be::rockon:

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Could you be more wrong?

Screamo (not really a genre, just part of metal) is generally good. It takes the focus off the singer, and to the instrumentals. Now, if you're going to do that, that pretty much guarantees that the instrumentals will be good and therefore the song. Listen To All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold's Waking the Fallen Album, and Shadows Fall. The Used's Box Full of Sharp Objects is another song I'd recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    Could you be more wrong?
    Just my opinion

I dont care what people think, metal and screamo are awesome. When I ask haters why they be hate-in, they say they dont understand the vocals. LOL! So what music is an art form and art doesnt need to be understood to be beautiful.