Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in Asia?

Default Diapers in Asia?

Just out of curiosity, what adult diapers are available in Asia?
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 30-May-2009 at 04:28. Reason: Added "adult" to the question.

Falkio

Pampers are a very popular brand overseas. Even in Asia, and especially in South America. Same case with Huggies diapers. As far as I know, Luvs are non-existent. I remember seeing adverts on the side of city buses for the equivalent of Pampers Cruisers. For the most part, you will find the same diapers in Asia as you would here. There are some native brands like "Mamy Poko" that can be purchased at Tesco Lotus. I've also heard of a brand called "Goo N.: bigger than big diapers" from Japan.

Most pharmacies sell generic adult diapers in Thailand. Of course, I never got a chance to buy. I was still very observant though. A major benefit to living in Asia is the huge abundance of street-side chemists. Just swing in to a local shop and buy whatever you need. They have just as wide of a selection as some of our medical shops.

And, for bonus points, most of the female pharmacists are cute...

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Pampers are a very popular brand overseas. Even in Asia, and especially in South America. Same case with Huggies diapers. As far as I know, Luvs are non-existent. I remember seeing adverts on the side of city buses for the equivalent of Pampers Cruisers. For the most part, you will find the same diapers in Asia as you would here. There are some native brands like "Mamy Poko" that can be purchased at Tesco Lotus. I've also heard of a brand called "Goo N.: bigger than big diapers" from Japan.

Most pharmacies sell generic adult diapers in Thailand. Of course, I never got a chance to buy. I was still very observant though. A major benefit to living in Asia is the huge abundance of street-side chemists. Just swing in to a local shop and buy whatever you need. They have just as wide of a selection as some of our medical shops.

And, for bonus points, most of the female pharmacists are cute...

Hope this helps
    Yeah, Luvs Are Non-Existant In England, As Far As I'm Aware. I Laughed At The Bonus Points. xD

No Clue What You Can Get In Asia, I'll Let You Know In 10 - 15 Years When I Go There? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what diapers are available in Asia?
    Well theirs:

Merries

Torepanman

Oyasumiman

and plenty of others too if you use your best friend google ^.^

~Rubix

Quote Originally Posted by Laram5 View Post
    Holy Crap.
    That reminds me of Sam's selection of diapers if you go there

~Rubix

Quote Originally Posted by RubixFox View Post
    http://windel-net.de/uploaded_images/06-08-26_15-08-739917.jpg
    That's one big selection of diapers :O

In Mexico stores used to display hung diapers too, but they stopped doing it for reasons I can assume and rather not talk about.