Thread: Hi, I am new here

Red face Hi, I am new here

I have been a DL for a number of years and in the last 6 years I became an AB. I was forced back into diapers when and humiliated. At first I hated it. Then I enjoyed wearing them. This happend when I was about 4 years old.

I wear disposibles for convience. Attends or Tena are my favourites. I also wear cloth with waterproof pants. I enjoy sucking on my Nuk 5 pacifier.

Welcome to ADISC

I was made to wear diapers at around the same age by my babysitter because I kept having accidents and I really think that's why I am a DL *wonders to himself for a second*

Anyway, why don't you give us a chance to get to know more about you apart from diapers? I'm sure you will meet a few people who share other interests with you

You could tell us about your hobbies, what music you like, favourite TV show etc etc, or maybe people could ask you questions (interviews seem to be the current trend) so we can get to know you better?

Hope you enjoy your time here

Will someone tell me what on Earth a Nuk 5 is?
    I know it's a paci, but what's the big deal abou-... aw, forget it.

Anyhoos... welcome!

Going to what Arlikra said, you could tell us a bit about yourself outwith your DL/AB life. As awesome as diapers are, we talk about a lot more than just that. In fact, we talk about pretty much everything that interests us. It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself in terms of hobbies and other interests.

Games. TV. Music. Sports.

Work...? 0_O

I see your a network admin, so I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume your into computers n stuff? Seriously, it's all good. Obviously don't tell stuff that you're not comfortable telling... and if that 'stuff' consists of everything about you then by all means tell me to shut it.

Nonetheless, have a great time posting on ADISC.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    It's pretty much the best paci for adult use. It the biggest size, and there for the best fit for an adult mouth.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. Have a look around.

Hiyas and welcome to the forums rschade. Like ForrestDixon said, do you have any other hobbies, or anything else you'd like to share? Well have fun posting.

~Rubix

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Cloth? You has a plastic pant collection?
    I sure do! I have a couple on Nylon based pants, 1 rubber, 1 Vinyl with prints, 1 clear vinyl with sealed elastics, 1 polyester pull on pant 1 snap on pant, 1 vinyl bloomer and 1 all in one diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post

Anyhoos... welcome!

Going to what Arlikra said, you could tell us a bit about yourself outwith your DL/AB life. As awesome as diapers are, we talk about a lot more than just that. In fact, we talk about pretty much everything that interests us. It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself in terms of hobbies and other interests.

Games. TV. Music. Sports.

Work...? 0_O

I see your a network admin, so I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume your into computers n stuff? Seriously, it's all good. Obviously don't tell stuff that you're not comfortable telling... and if that 'stuff' consists of everything about you then by all means tell me to shut it.

Nonetheless, have a great time posting on ADISC.

D.
    You guessed right! I look after the phone system, our lan, san, and VMWare machines. I basicly look after most of the infrastructure in our company and administer our checkpoint firewall and Barracuda web and mail filter appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by RubixFox View Post
    Hiyas and welcome to the forums rschade. Like ForrestDixon said, do you have any other hobbies, or anything else you'd like to share? Well have fun posting.

~Rubix
    I play the accordian and organ. I enjoy singing in our church choir.
    I also enjoy camping, hiking, swimming and canoeing.
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Jun-2009 at 09:20. Reason: merging triple post - please use the "multiples quotes"-feature!

Quote Originally Posted by rschade View Post
    You guessed right! I look after the phone system,
    They have phones in Canada?????

Onwards...

Anyway welcome to ADISC, feel free to look around, and don't forget to post, update blogs and upload to the user gallery.