Thread: This is hard

Default This is hard

I tired talking to a girl today...didn't work out at all. I said "Hey how's it going" She replied with "Oh hey, I got to go over here now" and just walked off, didn't even do anything over there, just wanted to get away from me. I tell ya...I bet I could win the war in Iraq and Afghanistan before I could spend an hour talking to a girl FML

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    FML
    Wrong site here :P

Try again sometime. She if she walks away again. If not, then it was a little thing. If so, wrong girl for you. Forget about her.

Sorry man, but that stuff kind of happens. It sucks, but it happens.

The problem doesn't seem to lie in you though. From your post you made a perfectly normal attempt at talking to somebody. Too bad she didn't seem interested. But hey, you know what they say about fishes in the sea and all that.

I can't stand that quote haha. If I had my way I would harvest all the fish in the sea and gut them and sell them to make me richer

I can't stand that quote haha. If I had my way I would harvest all the fish in the sea and gut them and sell them to make me richer
    I'll be expecting a handsome ADISC discount on my salmon then

But yeah, quotes like that makes me go to my bad place as well. Still, there's at least a little bit of truth in them. Keep on trying. Your time will come sooner or later. I know this because even the stupidest, ugliest and smelliest guys seem to find girls. Naturally I don't know what you smell like, but you don't seem to be as dumb as a lot of people. So you should have an advantage over them on that point at the very least.

I'll I can say is that sucks but hey just keep it up you'll find somone to talk to. From personal experience all you can really do is just keep talking to people and not being an ass and eventually you'll be able to get any girl.

You ended with FML, does that mean we all have to reply in a retarded or otherwise annoying fashion?

Is so then:
    lol well harsh, FYL.
    [Rest of post descends into a confused debate on whether Iraq is in Afganistan or vice versa.]

Well, the words were fine, but none of us know how you said them. we're you gasping for breath between words? was your body shaking? did you snort at all? was there a booger on your face?

k', i'm just gonna give you some advice since you seem to be having a lot of trouble with the ladies. There is no set formula or plan or strategy to talk to the womyn. Now, it's supposed to be a completely natural thing, considering they are just human beings after all. Don't try to force it. That's what it sounds like to me that you're doing here. Let it come naturaly. She may have gotten creeped out by you, especialy if you keep on pressing advances. Women, and people in general, are also a lot more open to having a conversation with attractive people. It's the sad truth that this world is designed for good looking people. Life will be much easier for you if you're on hollywood's top ten hot people. If you don't think of yourself as too attractive, consider working out, getting a new wardrobe, ect. course, attractiveness isn;t the only thing that will get you a date, but it certainly does help.

... yeah, i know my advice sucks, but this is what works for me.

I lack in the area of attractiveness, but I have a secret weapon to counter that... MONEY!

I lack in the area of attractiveness, but I have a secret weapon to counter that... MONEY!
    WANNA GO OUT?!?

(I <3 Money )