Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting the bed with someone else in it!

Default Wetting the bed with someone else in it!

So, I had kind of an odd experience the other week. I took my girlfriend out to my school to visit for senior week. One morning I woke up to "Are you peeing?" I laughed and jokingly replied, "No, are you?" We laughed a little, but then when we got out of bed probably a half hour later, I felt my boxers and they were actually damp and smelled like pee .

This is really weird for me, as I pretty much never wet the bed.. I guess at least that I knew of! Luckily she mostly thought it was pretty funny. She told me she thought it was because I was used to wearing diapers to bed (I had just recently told her about the whole diaper thing.. went over pretty well for the most part).

Has anyone else had any similar experiences? I guess I'm just glad that it was just a little bit and not like a soaking lol.

Twice, once in Mexico with my girlfriend... I was sick and clearly drunk. It happens. She didn't care.

The other time was at her house... She didn't care again.

Pretty embarrassing but it happens if you drink a lot before bed... or you're body is weird one night. She actually asked me to wear crinkle pants, as we call them... the next night. I think it was more of a joke. OH WELLLLLL.

Darkfinn

Being that LuvsGurl & I both sleep diapered... leaks do happen. Grab a towel... toss it down, go back to sleep.

Yeah, definitely done that (leaked, not wet), my girlfriend gets pissed off (LOL). Need to tape more carefully...or start wearing plastic pants. Thinking about getting some clothies, so I need plastic pants if I do that anyway.

I haven't wet the bed with someone else in it. But i got really sick one night, and chough so hard that I hade a Number 2, My X being a champ cleaned the bed.

An she never wore daipers, but cause of her MD she did pee the bed a few times :\

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    I haven't wet the bed with someone else in it. But i got really sick one night, and chough so hard that I hade a Number 2, My X being a champ cleaned the bed.

An she never wore daipers, but cause of her MD she did pee the bed a few times :\
    What's MD? This happened to someone I know. She was really embarassed. I actually told her about my fetish that night...y

Wow, that's tough. Sorry about that. Does she handle it pretty well?

yes but i was little at the toime like 4 but fully trained. no one got mad.

Yuck! I would hate to wake up in someone else's urine! I don't think I've ever done it. I did, however, pee directly on someone (accident, of course!)