Thread: Q

Default Q

hello world, this is my super quick intro. My moniker is pronounced ket-wah, obviously just a simple keystroke pattern easily remembered for my, ahem..,

private
    online life. The 74 is the year of my birth, and I have been wearing ever since. No medical reason, not really even nocturnal problems, just something I have always liked. Little bit about myself, I'm an artist, musician, woodworker, and computer geek to some degree. The computer geek part however, is only in relation to my first three occupations. I'm probably a bad influence on people younger than myself, due to the fact that I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco. Trust me, if you do either of these, quit now, they really are as bad as they say for you.

Quote Originally Posted by qetuoa74 View Post
    I'm probably a bad influence on people younger than myself, due to the fact that I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco. Trust me, if you do either of these, quit now, they really are as bad as they say for you.
    *hangs his head in shame*

I want to quit smoking but I don't think I'll give up alcohol, not that I drink heavily anyway. Anyways, welcome to the site

Welcome to the forums. You seem like you will be an interesting and fun addition.

And, I don't plan on drinking or smoking at all during my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by qetuoa74 View Post
    hello world, this is my super quick intro. My moniker is pronounced ket-wah,
    Great name! I'll remember it as nearly rhyming with fatwah..

I'm an artist, musician, woodworker, and computer geek to some degree
    . I would love to hear more details on those hobbies; which of them is your job?

I imbibe in large quantities of alcohol, and smoke tobacco.
    Me too (except I imbibe small quantities of alcohol and smoke far too much tobacco.) What sort of alcohol? We have a number of home-brewers here http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...e-brewing.html

Smoking large amounts of alcohol and imbibing large quantities of tobacco, would be much worse.

Welcome.

I only smoke when I'm drinking, and only drink when i smoke. No but really my weekends are a VERY cold Corona with lime and a Black"its a clove cig"