Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I could be a fur...?

Default I could be a fur...?

Well, when I first joined ADISC, I only had one interest; Diapers. After lurking for a few months, I discovered that I had some TB tendencies, before becoming a full-on TB.

Now, after coming across fur-related stuffs on the internet being a babyfur has been on my mind. Many aspects of it seem to appeal to me, maybe because I used to play as animals as kids? who knows. But it seems that you guys have a lot of fun at conventions and stuff

So yeah, just posting this to tell you guys I may be hanging around this forum a bit more from now on

Heh, Adisc gives everybody a little furry side. I've noticed that. Well, do stick around these parts, you might just learn something

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Heh, Adisc gives everybody a little furry side. I've noticed that. Well, do stick around these parts, you might just learn something
    Will do I have learned a lot from ADISC's furs already.

ADISC certainly seems to be slowly turning me furry. Though I haven't learned anything from the furs here - they mostly just scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    ADISC certainly seems to be slowly turning me furry. Though I haven't learned anything from the furs here - they mostly just scare me.
    we don't bite... well some of us bark.

*Cuddles Jack26* Babyfurs scare people

On topic: I became a babyfur the first day I was in the IRC channel for tbdl. I think some people aren't familiar or heard of babyfurs until they come here. Then they're opened to it, research it, like it, and get into the fandom. I think now would also be a good time to educate people in the furry fandom.

A furry is a animal with human characteristics. Example: A bunny with fur, but can walk and talk. Bugs Bunny.

Usually once someone becomes a furry, they RP, and things like that. Some collect artwork, and some get into the perverted side of the fandom. I didn't go too far into detail, but that would be the basic outlook. If I missed anything important, feel free to correct me. Btw furcons are awesome.

~Christhefur

it may be biased, but for general knolwedge WikiFur is your friend

I've noticed too that furry is contagious, it only takes a pawful of us to get people curious, they take a closer look and *BAHM* before you know it they're a fur and getting someone else curious.

There are as many different definitions of furry as there are pieces of gum on NY's sidewalks, but three things we all have in common are friendliness, furrieness & drama

Quote Originally Posted by Christhefur View Post
    Usually once someone becomes a furry, they RP, and things like that.
    That's one thing I don't really get. Like... how to RP? And where to find people to do it with? I mean, I sorta get it. But it still confuses me.

Mako

My unknowing first connection with my furry side was when I was younger pretending to be a kitty. Following my cats around much to their confusion and imitate them. ^^!

We are the Fur. You will be fursimilated. Resistance is futile.

That's one thing I don't really get. Like... how to RP? And where to find people to do it with? I mean, I sorta get it. But it still confuses me.
    I'm not to sure how to explain it, but for the most part it's probably like anyother kind of rping, just with fur, paws, and a tail(since if someone's an anthro furry they're, for the most part, just like humans). As for who to rp with, just ask someone and if they say yes then there you go but if they say no, you might want to try someone else