Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scary thought

Default scary thought

well i was just doing some random thinking in class when it hit me that it would be a horrible idea to walk through a forest with a fur / furry costume on O.o (not one myself so i don't know what its exactly called)...

Only be bad during hunting season or it'd be cool, cause you could be big-foot...though you might be attacked...yeah maybe a bad idea

Animals will not attack you if you are bigger than it. Fur does not prevoke an attack. Unless it's a bear, but you should be afraid of thoes no matter what your wearing, unless your wearing a chain gun. Then you're good.

Also, hunters usually only go out with one type of prey in mind, and even if you're dressed as that prey, you probably look nothing like the real thing. I think the only time hunters would be dangerous would be if your dressed as a deer and acting like one during hunting season.

I disagree, it sounds exciting and fun, running through the shrubs in a fursuit & scaring the locals and the propper term is Fursuit

Quote Originally Posted by Colfpup View Post
    I disagree, it sounds exciting and fun, running through the shrubs in a fursuit & scaring the locals and the propper term is Fursuit
    No no no no, a ghillie suit is what you want

that would be fun but during hunting season? you are looking at death

In season, Out of season, there's lots of redneck hunters that don't care. Do at your own risk.. even with an orange vest or bullet-proof one.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Fur does not prevoke an attack. Unless it's a bear, but you should be afraid of thoes no matter what your wearing, unless your wearing a chain gun. Then you're good.
    You think a chain-gun can stop me?!

But in all honesty, I don't think a hunter would identify you as an animal. If you were close enough, they would probably notice the difference. Suits may look realistic, but what forest dwelling creature walks on two legs and stands 6 feet tall?

Unless you're a Wendigo.