Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 different diapers! :D

Default 12 different diapers! :D

https://www.hdis.com/offer.asp

This is sample pack for 10 bucks! You get two of each diaper... so it is 24 diapers for ten bucks. Plus you get to try 12 different ones!

Sweetness!

I don't have any first hand experience with them but from what I have heard about them they are not discreet at all. They constantly send out advertisements in the mail. Just a warning to anyone interested in their offer.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    I don't have any first hand experience with them but from what I have heard about them they are not discreet at all. They constantly send out advertisements in the mail. Just a warning to anyone interested in their offer.
    Quoted for safety of our members.

If they don't pay attention to being discreet, some of the members who live with their parents/people they don't want to know about their *B/DLness probably shouldn't do it. if you don't have to worry about it though, it sounds like a kickbutt deal :]

Hell yea... i think i might just do it... with a prepaid credit card and have it sent to an ups store for hold for pick up.

That way they can't send shiznit to my home mail. :P

Hehe..

but then again i just ordered a whole case of 24/7 diapers... and I have no idea where I will hide it!

UT OH!

soren456

It's a really good offer, looks to me.

But as others have said, HDIS is very aggressive in their follow-up.

My boyfriend ordered from them while he was in high school. They barraged him with coupons, brochures, sale notices and the like in the mail, in his name, to his house, and ignored his requests to quit it. He finally succeeded in stopping it, but it took real effort.

something isn't right about the pricing, to cheap, in that theres gonna be a lot of spam mail so don't get it unless you can get it sent to like a nearby store.