Thread: Movin' to TO

Zeit

Default Movin' to TO

Moving to Toronto, gonna eat me a lot peaches...

So yeah, It looks as though i'll be living in Toronto, Ontario for the next couple of months. Asides from the fact that I need to find a decent job, I've got a great place to stay for little to nothing (working/chores/anything-I-can-do-to-help). As a result, it'll be a bit harder to go on and check things out on the forum-side.

However, I'll be in the downtown area most of the time and was wondering if anyone would ever want to meet up? If so, just drop me a line. It'd be interesting to say the least. If not, I'll just settle for a "good luck, have a fun work vacation"

Mark my words, I'll never be a Leafs fan.

Toronto's an awesome place, especially for young adults. You're gonna like it. And don't worry about the Leafs- they fail to get the Holy Grail just as often as the Canadians do.

I've got a great place to stay for little to nothing (working/chores/anything-I-can-do-to-help)
    - in Toronto?? Wow, count your lucky stars.

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    - in Toronto?? Wow, count your lucky stars.
    Yeah, tell me about it. If I can find a decent-paying job there I might be able to seriously move out for school in the fall. I'll know for certain next week when I arrive there. I'm so stoked for this, I can't wait.

All I'm gonna say about Toronto is the same as I would say about Calgary: if you don't have business that takes you in there, then don't go there. The traffic alone will give you fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeit View Post
    gonna eat me a lot peaches...
    Huzzah! ... wait ... NO DON'T DO IT!

Well, I've never been to Toronto, and I'm not close to it, and I have nothing else to say. I just wanted to make a Peachy joke. Have a good time in Canada!

Congrats! I lived in Toronto for about a month when I was little, all I can remember is the smog

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Have a good time in Canada!
    Thanks but it's not as if I'm leaving my country... well compared to Quebec, maybe I am.

Yumi

I'd meet up if you were willing to come to Hamilton Ontario loool.