Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone noticed

Default Has anyone noticed

Has anyone else noticed that Cartoon Networks new shows all look the same, im talking about shows like Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, 6teen, and their newest coming show, Stoked. They all look like the exact same characters except with different hair and different themes, the same voices, and completely similar situations and settings. What on earth is happening to Cartoon Network.

Oh my goodness, 4 shows starring teenagers are similar?! Dear God! Those aren't very many shows, there is plenty more on. Of course the two Total Drama ___'s are going to be similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Of course the two Total Drama ___'s are going to be similar...
    Yeah that I can clearly understand because Total Drama Action is a sequel to Total Drama Island, but im mostly talking about the other shows, Im just using these two shows as an example because in shows like 6teen, and Stoked, they all look like the exact same characters except with different styles and all these shows have the exact same art style and exact same voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dursban4e View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Cartoon Networks new shows all look the same, im talking about shows like Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, 6teen, and their newest coming show, Stoked. They all look like the exact same characters except with different hair and different themes, the same voices, and completely similar situations and settings. What on earth is happening to Cartoon Network.
    6Teen is actually an older show that was on Nickelodeon for awhile.
    And you're forgetting about Chowder, Flapjack, Secret Saturdays, Clone Wars, and all the shows on Saturday mornings.
    I kinda stopped with Cartoon Network.
    I'm a Nick fan, myself. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dursban4e View Post
    Easy, all of those show are made by the same person so their going to have things in common, like same voices, settings and situations.

I was really kind of pissed that they ended Kids Next Door and Fosters. Alas, all good things do come to an end. My bigger complaint is how high Adult Swim has turned the suck level up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    I was really kind of pissed that they ended Kids Next Door and Fosters. Alas, all good things do come to an end. My bigger complaint is how high Adult Swim has turned the suck level up lately.
    Yup Adult swim sucks now. The only time I watch it is on Saturday night. And I can't believe they ended Foster's that was a really good show.

Butterfly Mage

Animation quality for most cartoons has gone straight to hell too. I hardly ever watch CN anymore.

I gave up on it too. They kept changing the scheduling. I liked Robot Chicken and Aquateen Hunger Force, I think that's right. Anyway, I'd toon in and see something else. After a while, I just didn't think to try.
    Last edited by dogboy; 28-May-2009 at 03:19.