View Poll Results: Are you plusie dependent?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and I like it ;D

43 58.11%
  • Yes and I want to stop

0 0%
  • No but I want to

10 13.51%
  • No and I don't want to

13 17.57%
  • Unsure

8 10.81%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Plushie dependence

Talking Plushie dependence

Okay i was inspired by the paci dependince thread. How many here are plushie dependent while sleeping?

As for me I know I am. Having Jackson with me is all most a must. I sleep far better with him than without him. Without him I'll wake up 4-5 times a night. With him it's more like 1-2 times a night. So not only am I dependent on Jackson but I really like it. Although I am a little sad that I've lost that small piece of adulthood. But adulthood is as the person defines not the group. As long as you can operate within the system who cares about your sleeping arraignment

I have my whales I sleep with and some share my bed with me and keep me happy. I have always slept with a stuffed killer whale since I was 4. My whales are something I can't sleep without.

WildThing121675

yea i need a plushie,tats why i gots my whinnie,i think i gots a pic of me and himhttp://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/ruff214/Picture2.jpghttp://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/ruff214/P5180008.jpg

sorry they are so big lol,the first one is by webcam...it sucks lol

LostPup, both those pics are really cute!

I voted yes, though I'm more blankie-dependent than plushie-dependent. I am LOST without my blanket at night. I can't sleep without it. If I could carry it around during the day, I would. But I also love having cuddly toys at night, and I definitely sleep better with something to hug. I have this really soft bunny called Amaryllis that I love.

angelabauer

Many plushies have adopted me over the years. My family met Eukie Koala shortly before I turned 12. At the time Eukie was living with many friends at It's A Zoo" When my sisters introduced me to Eukie we immediately became best buddies. He made the move with us to Iowa for a year and did not mind the cold. Still, in 1981 when I was getting ready to move to Upstate New York for pre-law my sister Missy crocheted Eukie's blue sweater.

Eukie and I have laughed about that for years because he was born in Hall's Gap, Victoria, Australia, high in the Grampiam Mountains where it snows during the winter. Eukie is hardy. He has traveled with me all over the world. I cuddle him when I go to sleep.

Here is a picture of Eukie and his blue sweater.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a220#26.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	432  

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    LostPup, both those pics are really cute!
    hehe thanks ^_^

I'm not completely dependent on my ducky plush, but it's extremely hard to sleep without him. He's round and soft, and I like cuddling with him.

If I don't have him, then I have to sleep all weird, hugging myself. xD
    And when I'm at home, my dog sleeps with me, and I cuddle with her.
    So I think I just need something to cuddle, not necessarily a plush.

I can sleep without my plushies or blankies but it feels weird. I will find myself longing for them. I still get to sleep though without any real problems, I just wish they were there. So I am not dependent by any means.

I cant sleep without Rufus my Husky plush, if he's not against my chest or face I'll wake up and look for him no matter how tired I am.
    Had him since I was 7 on vacation, I spent all my allowance trying to get him out of a grabber machine as he was sitting alone wih a wonkily stitched jaw. I ran out of money and the arcade attendant came over, unlocked it and gave him to me,

Quote Originally Posted by Colfpup View Post
    I cant sleep without Rufus my Husky plush, if he's not against my chest or face I'll wake up and look for him no matter how tired I am.
    Had him since I was 7 on vacation, I spent all my allowance trying to get him out of a grabber machine as he was sitting alone wih a wonkily stitched jaw. I ran out of money and the arcade attendant came over, unlocked it and gave him to me,
    That's pretty cool. I got my biggest plushie Bruno a st.Bernard by doing this game at circus circus in Reno.