Thread: What is the best company for Oneies

Default What is the best company for Oneies

I bought a oneies from a good company, but it doesn't cover my whole diaper and plastic pants like a babyies oneies does. I need it to cover all because the plastic pants will stick to my skin between my legs and be uncomfortable sometimes during the night and wake me up. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
    Billy

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I bought a oneies from a good company, but it doesn't cover my whole diaper and plastic pants like a babyies oneies does. I need it to cover all because the plastic pants will stick to my skin between my legs and be uncomfortable sometimes during the night and wake me up. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
    Billy
    Billy, every Onesies needs to fit correctly and appropriately for your needs. Perhaps someone else with a body identical to yours would like the fit of your Onesies. This is what makes buying adult Onesies so difficult, even when dealing with custom-made close enough you can try them on. Adults vary in shape so much.

Your experience with the coverage of the diaper of baby Onesies is different from mine, going back to the mid-1960s. Gerber never claimed their original Onesies covered the entire diaper. These days, as cloth-like baby disposables are all the rage, the trend with infant/toddler Onesies from all manufacturers is a narrower crotch.

My suggestion to you, so you can enjoy your Onesies better, is to cover your diaper and plastic pants with shorts, such as boxers, before getting into your narrow-crotch Onesies. Generally the important thing about a Onesies fit is holding the diaper in a comfy yet effective position and snug. Since you need more cloth to reduce inner thigh irritation, the simply solution is to wear shorts. Chances are knit cotton briefs will also have a narrow crotch.

Perhaps in the future you should consider ordering a romper or sunnysuit, with a snap-crotch. Those also will hold a diaper snug, but have extra cloth in the crotch.

Another approach is to buy special cloth diaper covers, like undies that have elastic at the waist and leg holes but with a wide crotch. Those become the bottom of "Baby Kellie" sets which are popular with baby girls. Frankly I have never seen a guy wearing a Baby Kellie.

www.babykins.com has onesies that have a short leg . easyaccessclothing.com has full seat onesies (they run big so be sure of your measurements before you order)