Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Arg! My cat keeps trying to bite me!

  1. #1

    Default Arg! My cat keeps trying to bite me!

    Eep! I am not a tasty meat snack, cat! Please stop trying to eat me!

  2. #2

    Default

    Punch it right in the face. Let it smell your hand before you go trying to pet it. Some cats don't want just anyone petting them until they get a little familiar with you

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Punch it right in the face. Let it smell your hand before you go trying to pet it. Some cats don't want just anyone petting them until they get a little familiar with you
    Familiar? Julia's only known me for 10 years. You would have thought that she would have figured out by now if I'm edible or not.

  4. #4

    Default

    One of the cats who lives with me (a cat is never "yours" it just hangs around in return for food) has started doing this, even though he's been with us since he was a kitten and he's 6/7 now...

    I think it maybe revenge for changing him to a primarily dry-food diet.

  5. #5
    Mako

    Default

    Is it a mean biting, or playful biting? A lot of time a cat will start play biting because your unknowingly making it fun for him.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BadPenny View Post
    Familiar? Julia's only known me for 10 years. You would have thought that she would have figured out by now if I'm edible or not.
    Well give us more information about your cat next time, and I won't have to assume she's new >_>

    Maybe she's just not in the mood for whatever reason. Take her to the vet to see if something's wrong

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Is it a mean biting, or playful biting? A lot of time a cat will start play biting because your unknowingly making it fun for him.
    I think it's more of a "pay attention to me now" kind of thing. Or maybe it's because I'm cooking something and she wants her cut of the action now.

    Cats are not known to be bastions of patience.

  8. #8
    Mako

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BadPenny View Post
    I think it's more of a "pay attention to me now" kind of thing. Or maybe it's because I'm cooking something and she wants her cut of the action now.

    Cats are not known to be bastions of patience.
    Is it your hand or ankle she bites?

  9. #9

    Default

    My cats do something like that often too. They're usually just being playful or asking for attention.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Is it your hand or ankle she bites?
    Any chunk of raw flesh she can sink her fangs into is fair game, it seems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.