Story! My 1st of 2 times I've ever worn with anyone

Blackcatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Seems like a long time ago now but approximately 4 years ago, I wore with my girlfriend at the time. Here's how it all went down. I've never spoken about this before (for obvious reasons).

Every Halloween, as most of us surely do, I fantasized about seeing a woman in a diaper. For me, I've always been more on the fetish side. Would rather see her wear the diaper than me but as I've already began to talk about in my short time here, I do enjoy wearing them myself but more for the DL side of me.

Anyway, a buddy of mine always likes to tell the story of how when he was back in college; he and a few buddies of his had a depends party, drank and peed themselves all night long. Well I don't know what got into me but I was talking to Sarah about that on purpose and then I blurted out "we should do that". To my absolute shock she said ok.

Now at this point I was pretty close to literally passing out. I thought OMG is this really going to happen? I was trying to play it cool but I'm pretty sure I had never been more excited at that point ever in my life. I just couldn't believe it.

So time went by and we talked a little bit about activities, how we could combine the diapers into costumes, everything I could imagine to make it seem like this was some sort of random thing and not something that I had been fantasizing about literally all my life. We ended up getting costumes. I just got a short tshirt and made a ghost face on it, she wanted to go out to a costume shop and get something. Again, I was trying my best to not get into it too much. I made the decision that whatever she picked out was going to be fine -- I mean she was going to wear a diaper with it! Ultimately she picked a girl scout uniform! My god... a diapered girl scout girlfriend. It was going to happen!!

So now came the big one... The diapers. So at this point in my life I pretty much had everything pushed back inside of me. I had bought some depends before but I had never really acted on wearing because at that point it really didn't do anything for me. I knew all about what types of diapers were around but again... I didn't want to tip my hat too much. So I played it off and simply just talked about Depends, something that everyone knew about. We went off to Walmart to buy the depends. Now at this point I was having a real hard time keeping my wits about me, I was shy about buying these things and she asked me why I was being weird but I played it off.

Finally the big day arrived. My heart was racing from the time I woke up. Years and years of imagining what the site would be had arrived. She went in and got the girl scout uniform on and said that she wanted me to take her picture before she got the diaper on so that she could send it to one of her girlfriends. I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING at this point because I knew what was coming. All I could take was blurry pictures. She was like what is wrong with me haha.

So then she goes into the bedroom. She says to me "hey can you help me get this thing on?" Holy sweet Jesus, I not only going to get to see her in a diaper, I was going to diaper her! At this point I could have passed out bc my heart was for real racing faster than ever before.

Now the rest of it, the day ect was amazing and I will spare the details but the end result now is that since that day, I have always at least had some diapers around the house. Whether I wore them or not, I've had them. Now I did get another girl to wear just 2 halloweens ago but I'll spare that story for now.

But that is it. Feels amazing telling that story to people I'm sure can appreciate it. Thank you for listening!

Nice story, well told. A dream come true!

So, what happened with the GF? Did you repeat? After all she bought an outfit.

Isle said:
Nice story, well told. A dream come true!

So, what happened with the GF? Did you repeat? After all she bought an outfit.

As it turns out that was our last Halloween together but honestly at that point it was pretty much over. I've been a chicken all my life when it comes to talking about this side of me. I changed her that entire day but didn't let her change me because that would have been a dead giveaway.... There was one change though that pretty much blew my cover... Most of the times I changed her she was standing except for one time I asked her to try it with her laying down. At that point I was diaperless and as soon as she layed down I thought I could sorta conceal my excitement but she spotted it. She says to me "do you have a diaper fetish or something?" I blew it off and got past it but in retrospect, I wonder what would have happened if I told her at that point.

Back