What diaper should I go with this evening when I get home..

Blackcatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Options are currently:

Depends Protection with Tabs plastic backed
- cheap utility diaper basically just to have a diaper on.

Attends with Waistband
- basically the same as depends except for I prefer the wet feel of depends as opposed to attends but I love the loud crinkle of attends.

Bambino Bianco
- Thick, less comfortable to me but can wear and wet a few times.

What direction would you go?

Well I’m a fan of thick, absorbent diapers so out of those choices, I’d go Bambino Bianco. However, if discretion is a concern, then the Depends.

Discretion is no concern. Have my own house, live alone. Lots of times there are no pants involved.

Blackcatt said:
Discretion is no concern. Have my own house, live alone. Lots of times there are no pants involved.

Then why do you even have Attends or Depends? Haha. Go Bambino no doubt.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Then why do you even have Attends or Depends? Haha. Go Bambino no doubt.

Lol you do make a good point. Little background tho is I just signed up here this week and never spoke about this side of me till here so I've never really embraced my DL side. I've always been a get a bag and wear from time to time guy bc I've always wanted to keep the stash from getting out of hand for when I do have company around. Freely talking about diapers is still surreal to me. I have a suspicion my stash will be growing soon though haha.

If you plan to immediately go to bed, I would use the Bambino diaper for it's overnight capacity. If you plan to change your diaper before bed, I would use on of the others just due to cost efficiency.

It's looking more and more like it'll probably just be to bed. Been awhile since I went bambino so I'm going to go that direction.

Been surfing around the webs for awhile now looking for a different premium to try but haven't pulled the trigger on anything. Been leaning toward the ABU super dry kids mainly bc of the idea of the throwback to my needing diapers days but IDK. So many options these days!

I’d go with Bambino Bianco. For me, the longer you can get out of it the better (or should I say, wetter (sorry bad joke))

Bambino is laid out and ready to report for duty soon.

Make sure to post proof that you actually wore them. Haha

Yeah I'm pretty sure no one wants to see proof haha

So, how did it go?

I slept great that night. Other nights with the other cheapos, not so much.

Back