• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Late Night or Early Morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandfulOfIceCubes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi there! I've hemmed and hawed over joining this site (if not by breaking the rules) for a little over 5 years now or so, but I guess I'll go for it now that I can.

I'm 21 years old and have had this whole thing for about as long as I can remember while wondering why I've had this interest for as long as I can remember. Seems like being more of a caregiver has taken my interest because of the "care" that goes in it and attention you give someone, I guess, but I like doing little/DL stuff. Just looking for someone to hang out with in my area if at all possible or even just to meet some people on here to talk to.

I work in IT and spend my time off working on my computer, working on/getting frustrated with my cars, playing music, or doing interior design stuff.

What about all of you? Who are you and what do you like? :)

Hi Ice and welcome to the site! You started lurking when you were 16? No matter. We're glad you're here. What kind of non-AB interests do you have?

Yeah... I didn't really care much for rules back then anyway. I mean, what's the worst that could have happened? A civil lawsuit made by a parent that saw what their child was looking at online and seeing this community as a bunch of predators similar in danger as any stranger side of the internet; let alone one like this? That's never happened.

I'm kinda boring with my interests outside of AB stuff, though. I like cars/restorations, home design/architecture, computers, video games, woodworking, hiking, and learning languages. (Idk how 2 quote if this doesn't work. How do you quote?)

Welcome and congrats on finally joining and embracing something that is safe, enjoyably, and slowing becoming more common! Sounds like you enjoy being creative, building, learning, and enjoy helping others!

Welcome! I've somehow known I've alwats had a thing since I was potty trained, although many threads seem to agree we don't completely know, it's just hard wired. I'm starting to embrace it more and like you, look forward to being on this site for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back