First official stash ordered

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Second semester started off great and now that I know the space I have and my roommates schedule I went ahead and ordered my first stash.
So far it will be 30 north shore supremes and 15 crinklz.
With them the order also has disposal bags and wipes.
And thanks to north shores fast shipping I should have my order soon.

I am both excited and nervous at the same time

Good choice with the north shore and crinklz! Enjoy :)

Awesome! Have fun on campus! It would be so much easier if we didn't have to hide this stuff... but it sounds like AB and DL is becoming a bit more common, so maybe someday it won't be as "weird"!

My cousin is currently in college and living in a dorm, her roommate (19 or 20 yrs old) is an AB (uses a pacifier, stuffed animals, baby onesie....probably diapers);

good choice for a first start, and good quantity. try not to be too self conscious the first time you wear a diaper to class.

Thanks for all the support I have gotten from everyone here over the last year. It’s been a interesting journey but I’m glad I made it.

DLboylife yah that self conscious things is going to be the next challenge to over come. The few times I have already worn to class I kept feeling like everyone could see me waddle or the bulge, but every time I was alone by a mirror, I could see no bulge and I walked fine. It’s most likely something I’m going to have to get used to.

Also since I’m going wearing more, I’m debating if I should shave down there or not to make things easier.

Last edited:
Good luck with everything. Sharing space can be hard. It's good to see people finding the opportunity to indulge. :)

Got a notice that they will be here tomorrow. But also coming with them is a sample of the supreme lites and boosters! A nice little addition north shore three in. Really excited to go pick them up tomorrow.

ThePhotographer said:
Also since I’m going wearing more, I’m debating if I should shave down there or not to make things easier.

I vote to shave. I decided to shave there several years ago and I think it helps and I only wear occasionally.

If your unsure about complete shaving, you can also just try trimming the hairs short.

Good luck.

ThePhotographer said:

Yes, at the very least you should consider trimming or shaving your hairs down there. Letting it grow thick will trap moisture and make rashes and bad smells much more likely. If you're not used to it, shaving can irritate the skin and cause knicks and small cuts. Though shaving often enough will make your skin more used to it, and irritation will eventually go away. Be warned though, once you start shaving it will trigger more and faster hair growth. You will need to continue periodic shaving just to keep it down enough.

Another option (which I use due to ingrown hairs with shaving) is to use an electric trimmer with a short attachement. The attachement is needed or you will knick and cut the skin the same. I find keeping the hairs short enough is just as effective as shaving. Though I find it has the added benefit of the hairs creating a thin layer/barrier that keeps the diaper from being in complete contact with your skin. Thereby lowering rash chances even more. Obviously it doesn't produce that baby soft skin feeling though.

Everything is in :)
Got the 2 packs of supremes in my dresser and the pack of crinklz in my locking suit case. I’m currently going to put on one of the lite samples with a booster to use for the rest of the day.

Have fun. Take it from someone who shaves every day (everywhere). You will like it much better, so much easyier to clean up.

Congrats Photographer! Let us know how you like them. Though I can't order any yet, I got my eye on the PeekABU, Little Pawz, and Crinklz. Looking forward to hear your experiences

dadboddl said:
Have fun. Take it from someone who shaves every day (everywhere). You will like it much better, so much easyier to clean up.

Honestly I never thought of that for myself. Would be helpful!

Thank you for the advice!

So I took the advice and shaved down there. It’s a weird feeling, not bad it’s just diffident. So I tried to wear crinklz and while very comfortable they are so poofy that they are visable through all my sweat pants 🙂 Looks like I’ll have to stick with supremes for even lounging in the dorm, just in case roommates ever come back early.

Reactions: dadboddl
ThePhotographer said:
So I took the advice and shaved down there. It’s a weird feeling, not bad it’s just diffident. So I tried to wear crinklz and while very comfortable they are so poofy that they are visable through all my sweat pants 🙂 Looks like I’ll have to stick with supremes for even lounging in the dorm, just in case roommates ever come back early.

Yeah, contrary to popular belief sweat pants are never great for hiding much of anything, especially a diaper bulge. One size up does always help though, as will wearing very thick sweat pants. But only so much.

Yah I’ll stick to jeans from now on.

ThePhotographer said:
Second semester started off great and now that I know the space I have and my roommates schedule I went ahead and ordered my first stash.
So far it will be 30 north shore supremes and 15 crinklz.
With them the order also has disposal bags and wipes.
And thanks to north shores fast shipping I should have my order soon.

I am both excited and nervous at the same time
Excellent choice for your 1st stash, those are two of my favorite diapers both for form and function.

Back