• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hi

I'm a DL with a interest in also being an AB but just starting to get into it all. I have been experiencing some nighttime incontinence and been wearing to bed a lot the last year.

Looking to talk or message with anyone who would like to talk or ask questions. I have become much more open about my DL side with recent partners and some friends and have found it amazing.

Still trying to find more IRL diaper friends too but always happy to talk online.

What a welcome Surprise! Sorry. I couldn't resist. Anyway...Welcome to the site! The best way to make friends here is to find common interests. What kind of non AB activities do you enjoy?

Hello Surprise,
Welcome to the group😺

Reactions: surprise35
Scaramouche said:
What a welcome Surprise! Sorry. I couldn't resist. Anyway...Welcome to the site! The best way to make friends here is to find common interests. What kind of non AB activities do you enjoy?
Hi Scaramouche!
Thanks for the welcome, feels nice to have a response right away, apologies for not writing back right away. I really enjoy music, TV, movies, sports, theatre and performance, dance, and reading (books and magazines). I will definitely reach and try to find others with my common interests, when I have met others in person having common interests always helped a lot with becoming friends.

Back