• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiiya Adisc~

ThatLittleHusky

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I am terrible at introductions so bear with me. Been an occasional browser for years but never made an account.

Who am I?
Meme queen supreme loving the existential dread that follows waking up every morning. All I do is watch Netflix and shitpost myself to death on a daily basis. You can call me Lexi!

Why am I here?
I'm a socially awkward long-time lifestyle babyfur with a wonderful caregiver just finally forcing myself to network different places.

What am I doing when I'm a big kid? (Always padded tho)
I LOVE NATURE~ Living in BC I am a lucky pupper -- Snowboarding, Sailing, Hiking, Downhill MTB, Camping
I FLY DRONES~ Commercial Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems Operator -- FPV Freestyle, Real Estate, Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue UAS Presenter
VIDEO GAMES~ Come waste your life on the Rift with me. League of Legends has stolen 7 years of my life. I also play WoW, Siege, and way too many others.

Expectations?
I joined as a step towards controlling and overcoming social anxieties. The community here seems positive and worthwhile to be a part of.
Also Discord.
FRIENDS & MEMES

Welcome LittleHusky! That was a great intro. What kind of a drone do you fly?

ThatLittleHusky said:
I am terrible at introductions so bear with me. Been an occasional browser for years but never made an account.

Who am I?
Meme queen supreme loving the existential dread that follows waking up every morning. All I do is watch Netflix and shitpost myself to death on a daily basis. You can call me Lexi!

Why am I here?
I'm a socially awkward long-time lifestyle babyfur with a wonderful caregiver just finally forcing myself to network different places.

What am I doing when I'm a big kid? (Always padded tho)
I LOVE NATURE~ Living in BC I am a lucky pupper -- Snowboarding, Sailing, Hiking, Downhill MTB, Camping
I FLY DRONES~ Commercial Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems Operator -- FPV Freestyle, Real Estate, Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue UAS Presenter
VIDEO GAMES~ Come waste your life on the Rift with me. League of Legends has stolen 7 years of my life. I also play WoW, Siege, and way too many others.

Expectations?
I joined as a step towards controlling and overcoming social anxieties. The community here seems positive and worthwhile to be a part of.
Also Discord.
FRIENDS & MEMES

Welcome to ADISC dude!

I'm from BC as well!

I'm a pretty big WoW nut myself, are you Alliance or Horde? (Lok'Tar Ogar! Victory or Death!)

Welcome ThatLittleHusky !! I am Evelyn and rather new myself. Overcoming social anxieties is a hard thing to do. I think I overcame that in high school and the community here is very positive and nurturing. You will read many posts and stories here, and you can decide on your own. I believe I have read many worth while stories and posts that brighten up my day and make life just that much more acceptable. Once again welcome and make yourself at home.

Hello Lexi,
Welcome to the group😺

Yay another furry, I've discovered that fandom in the past few years and really like it! Like you, I am extremely socially awkward, always have been for some reason. Sounds like you live a really interesting lifestyle though! Flying drones, snowboarding, boating, the list goes on! I think it'd be awesome to go boating, tubing, and surfing, but working 3rd shift and not really living in an exciting area have made me kinda lazy, until summertime at least. That is the time for swimming, car shows, and hiking. Welcome!

Ayyy! Thank you all so much for the warm n' cuddly reception. Y'all are fab as heck.
Scaramouche said:
Welcome LittleHusky! That was a great intro. What kind of a drone do you fly?
I fly various platforms, a big ol' DJI Inspire for wide shots and a fleet of custom-built FPV rigs ranging 40mm-5" for the details. It's actually not as much fun as it sounds, 80% of the time is just troubleshooting the drone or getting yelled at/yelling at people. :thumbsup:
SnowBlitz said:
Welcome to ADISC dude!

I'm from BC as well!

I'm a pretty big WoW nut myself, are you Alliance or Horde? (Lok'Tar Ogar! Victory or Death!)
I used to prefer Ally but switched Hordie last XPac. I actually let my sub run out last month because the buddy that I played with took a break. Aka'Magosh~ (A blessing on you and yours.)
JWolf said:
Yay another furry, I've discovered that fandom in the past few years and really like it! Like you, I am extremely socially awkward, always have been for some reason. Sounds like you live a really interesting lifestyle though! Flying drones, snowboarding, boating, the list goes on! I think it'd be awesome to go boating, tubing, and surfing, but working 3rd shift and not really living in an exciting area have made me kinda lazy, until summertime at least. That is the time for swimming, car shows, and hiking. Welcome!
Yaasss! The furry fandom is pretty much the core of my being at this point. I definitely cannot complain about the opportunities I've had either, gotta count myself pretty darn lucky.

Back