• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Rebelboy intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well what to say.

First off picked rebelboy as a star wars reference and I'm a punk musician, seemed appropriate.

Dealing with bladder issues since my early twenties and bowel issues the last few years. I have several other health issues including extreme gastroparesis constant nausea and vomiting no longer can eat, have a gastro-jejunal feeding tube. The works.

When I'm not throwing up or having accidents I enjoy angry punk rock and sci fi horror movies. I'm a musician and a film collector.

I'm a father and husband my family keeps me sane, my music gets me outta the house and my body constantly keeps me guessing.

Thought for the day

You can learn to live with anything. You are stronger than you know. More people are struggling with health issues than you realise. Human beings are amazing rezealiant creatures you can adapt and deal with nearly anything.

Howdy and welcome to the group. Great to have you here.

rebelboy said:
Well what to say.

First off picked rebelboy as a star wars reference and I'm a punk musician, seemed appropriate.

Dealing with bladder issues since my early twenties and bowel issues the last few years. I have several other health issues including extreme gastroparesis constant nausea and vomiting no longer can eat, have a gastro-jejunal feeding tube. The works.

When I'm not throwing up or having accidents I enjoy angry punk rock and sci fi horror movies. I'm a musician and a film collector.

I'm a father and husband my family keeps me sane, my music gets me outta the house and my body constantly keeps me guessing.

Thought for the day

You can learn to live with anything. You are stronger than you know. More people are struggling with health issues than you realise. Human beings are amazing rezealiant creatures you can adapt and deal with nearly anything.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry that you have some serious health problems. My wife was on kidney dialysis for 10 years. Unfortunately for her, diabetes won. She was a type I diabetic.

I used to play in a very good cover rock band. It helped put my kids through college. I'm a church musician with a degree in organ performance though I spend most of my time playing piano and keyboards. Welcome to the 21st century I guess. I also love scary stories and movies. I have several diaper related stories on this site, but all three are scary Halloween type stories, diapers and all!

Hello Rebel,
Welcome to the group😺

Hi Rebelboy

Nice introduction - it's great to meet you. Like yourself I'm amazed at how much the damage the human body can take and still keep going. We're built to survive.

I've also battled incontinence and a number of other health issues including a mild Autistic Spectrum Disorder, hearing loss, and severe chronic nerve pain which has damaged my bladder nerves and means that I can't walk long distances. So I have to use a wheelchair outside of the house. And wear diapers 24/7.

I don't have a g-tube, but I'm familiar with them as a good friend of mine has one, and I'm familiar of how frustrating they can be to deal with. I also have dietary issues, so I know how it feels to throw up if something doesn't agree with you.

And yet...despite all of these setbacks, I've still managed to achieve a number of things which most people would find impressive. So well done for hanging in there.

Outside of that, I enjoy a lot of different kinds of music, and I do love to rock out when I can. I'm a big fan of movies too, although there are some modern classics I need to see.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Thanks for the replies.. sorry I took my while to get back on here....
I hope everybody is making the most of life ..
Despite health issues and what kind of underpants they are wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back