• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! My intro thread

Blackcatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Long time DL and diaper fetishist, first time poster. I've dropped in on a thread or 2 from time to time to read diaper reviews or just get a feel for what's going on out there but I've never been a part of any official online community.

I'm 39 and had the interest for basically my entire life. Never been a controlling interest but one I certainly have and probably always will.

College graduate, former semi-pro golfer who is now an personal lines insurance agent for a decent sized bank. Never married though no other reason for that other than I just haven't met the right girl. Though I've never actually spoken with anyone about my DL side, I have managed to wear with my longest term gf and one other girl after that but only under the backdrop of Halloween.

Anyway, wanted to say hi before getting the work week going. Looking forward to meeting and conversing with everyone.

Welcome Blackcatt ! I am Eva and been here since Christmas Day. I think you will like the community here. Many Diaper Lovers. I am a big dl and have been since the age of 12. Hope to read your posts and stories. Have fun here !

Hi Blackcatt! New here as well, and can also relate in some ways, I've had the interest ever since I can remember, always felt bad about having it and tried to focus on other things, but the thought always comes back around lol. It feels good to talk about it finally, I'm pretty private and shy. Looking forward to getting to know people here, welcome

Thank you for the kind welcome! Gotta say it is surreal typing / talking about diapers after decades of not talking about diapers

- - - Updated - - -

I guess some other things... other than perhaps being in diapers a little longer than most kids, I have no idea why the interest. Never been incontinent, never had any issues growing up, never anything like that. I just happen to love diapers and especially when on women.

Blackcatt said:
Thank you for the kind welcome! Gotta say it is surreal typing / talking about diapers after decades of not talking about diapers

- - - Updated - - -

I guess some other things... other than perhaps being in diapers a little longer than most kids, I have no idea why the interest. Never been incontinent, never had any issues growing up, never anything like that. I just happen to love diapers and especially when on women.

Hi and welcome. Yeah, writing about diaper wearing was weird for me too. Eventually the abnormal becomes normal on this site.

Like tonight.. out a little later than planned so no wearing tonight. Could if I wanted to but it's an eh night. Sometimes I don't wear for weeks or months but it's been years since I didn't have a diaper in the house. Bought from Bambino several times but haven't dived into the premium market other than them.

Hello Catt,
Welcome to the group😺

First few days here have been great. Everyone seems really nice & supportive. Pretty neat community. I'm glad to be here.

Back